Like women, men's skin is also classified into different categories such as oily skin, dry skin, normal skin and combination skin. However, unlike oily sensitive skin of women, oily skin of men has many more outstanding advantages.
Therefore, as a skincare specialist, you need to understand the advantages and disadvantages of oily skin of men to always give the best procedures and advice for customers. This paragraph, Miss Tram Academy Please share your details about oily skin in men.
Things to Know About Oily Skin and Effective Care.
1. What Are Oily Skin?
Oily skin is a type of skin with an oily gland that is very active, especially in the T-zone (the skin from the forehead to the nose and to the chin). Due to the oily secretion, the pores of this skin are usually larger than other skin types and prone to acne like blackheads and white heads. In order to most accurately assess the oily condition of the skin, you need to have your skin examined by a skin scanner.
2. Causes Of Men's Skin Shedding Oil
There are many reasons why a man's greasy gland works more strongly than usual. In particular, the main reasons can be mentioned are:
- Due to genetics: Oily skin in men can be inherited from parents, grandparents.
- Diet: An unbalanced diet in men will increase the ability to regulate excess oil, leading to a more powerful sebaceous gland.
- Skincare mode: Improper cleansing - moisturizing the skin stimulates sebaceous glands to produce more excess oil to protect the skin.
- Hormonal fluctuations: In the period of puberty and after puberty in men, the skin produces a lot of oil. Without proper care, this condition continues until adulthood.
- Stress, prolonged stress: The stresses of life plus bad habits will make your skin produce more oil than usual.
3. Advantages Of Oily Skin
According to the study, men's skin tends to shed more oil than women. Besides, men also possess thicker skin texture, thicker collagen density and slower aging rate. This makes oily skin in men have many outstanding advantages:
- Anti-toxin barrier on the skin: Lubricant can become a barrier against harmful compounds / elements from the air.
- Moisturizing the skin: Along with the thick outer layer of horns, excess oil can moisturize men's skin in dry weather.
- Against negative effects from UV rays: Some studies have shown that lubricants can work but a barrier against UV damage.
- Helps skin brighter: With moderate oilyness, men's skin will look softer, shiny and have a better shine.
- The aging process is slower: In lubricants also contain a natural amount of vitamin E, which has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties. As a result, this skin can "withstand" better the agents that cause aging and effectively slow down the formation of wrinkles.
4. Disadvantages of Oily Skin
Despite its many advantages, it is undeniable that the limitations of oily skin for men. Because anyway, this skin problem is also the cause of many acne problems. Especially, without proper care and inappropriate cosmetic use, excess oil in men will be very difficult to be balanced.
Advice For Male Customers With Oily Skin
For customers with oily skin, you need to consult and analyze the advantages and disadvantages of this type of skin so that customers can understand their current skin condition. In particular, oily skin has many levels, with severe levels, you need to consult the lubrication balancing procedures for the skin. Also guide customers the following skin care tips at home, such as:
- Always make sure to follow basic daily skincare procedures: thorough cleansing and moisturizing.
- Always choose suitable and specialized cosmetic lines with oily skin.
- Sunscreen often when going out.
- Should use the line of effective balance of lubricant such as green tea rice bran, clay, mineral mud, bamboo charcoal, ...
- Exfoliate (2 times / week) and steam your face (1 time / week) to unclog pores.
- Pay attention to the healthy diet and activities, especially on summer days to limit the strong lubricant glands.
- The combination of skincare and skincare treatments at home will make men's oily skin healthier and smoother. From there, they will maximize the advantages and limit the disadvantages very effectively.
Above is the share of Miss Tram Academy about the pros and cons of oily skin in men. To help customers understand and trust the service, skin care professionals first need to understand each client's skin condition. Therefore, always update more new knowledge to provide the best course, instructions.
Hope the above sharing will be useful to you. If you have any questions or comments on skin care articles and courses, please contact Miss Tram Academy For advice and quick answers offline!
You are viewing the article Oily skin in men has advantages in a good forum Blog Sharing of the Miss Tram Academy. All reviews, comments please send directly to the email address email@example.com or can comment right below the article. Do not forget to follow more good articles of Miss Tram Academy and share with everyone to know.