- 1 What will you learn at Home Comprehensive Skin Care - Just 3 Weeks to Shine with Tran Thi Cam Tu?
- 1.1 The object of training of the Complete Home Care - Only 3 Weeks to Shine
- 1.2 Introducing the Complete Home Care Skincare course - Only 3 Weeks to Shine
- 1.3 Course Home Comprehensive Skin Care Course - Only 3 Weeks To Shine
- 1.4 Information Lecturer Tran Thi Cam Tu
- 1.5 View the Complete Home Care course:
- 2 Content For Internal Training Only
What will you learn at the course? Comprehensive Skin Care At Home - Only 3 Weeks To Shine With Tran Thi Cam Tu?
- Become beauty experts for yourself quickly
- Knowledge of the right skin and enough to take care of it in a way Efficient and safe.
- Use those Available materials at extremely low costs to beautiful, white skin health.
- Fix problems yourself Skin such as acne, melasma, freckles, aging, ...
The object of training of the Complete Home Care - Only 3 Weeks to Shine
- Those who is in cosmetics business Need professional knowledge to help its customers.
- Those who desire to have sufficient in-depth knowledge to Take care of your own skin.
- Whoever love beauty.
Introducing the Complete Home Care Skincare course - Only 3 Weeks to Shine
Comprehensive skin care at home helps women understand more about skin texture and about skin renewal cycle, ... so that you know how to classify and identify your skin for a special care specifically for your magical skin.
Tu will also share for you Simple skin care technique But extremely effective that you can easily apply daily to a healthy skin.
Course will also Eliminate all worries about problems common skin conditions such as lack of moisture, large pores, dull skin, ...
Especially for women with acne, the course will provide all knowledge about acne.
The daily skin care guide with available ingredients at an extremely low cost and unbelievably effective is also the part that I believe you will love.
Course Home Comprehensive Skin Care Course - Only 3 Weeks To Shine
Part 1: Create the right mindset for skin care
Lesson 1: General introduction of the course
Lesson 2: The 3 most important things in skincare you must know
Lesson 3: 3 misconceptions about skin care you should leave today
Part 2: Understand your skin
Lesson 4: Structure and skin physiology
Lesson 5: Classifying 16 basic skin types
Lesson 6: Oily or dry skin
Lesson 7: Sensitive or healthy skin
Lesson 8: Pigmented or not pigmented skin
Lesson 9: Wrinkled or stretched skin
Part 3: Develop your own skincare routine at home.
Lesson 10: Basic skin care steps every day
Lesson 11: Makeup remover
Lesson 12: Face washing step
Lesson 13: Exfoliating step
Lesson 14: Practicing Facial Massage Technique
Lesson 15: Technique rushing face
Lesson 16: Masking technique
Lesson 17: Skin balancing step
Lesson 18: Practicing daily cleansing at home
Lesson 19: Skin balancing step - Part 1
Lesson 20: Skin protection step - Part 2
Part 4: Common skin problems and how to fix them
Lesson 21: To have a healthy skin barrier
Lesson 22: Moisturize dehydrated skin
Lesson 23: Tightening pores
Lesson 24: Anti-aging and anti-oxidant
Lesson 25: Treat puffiness and dark eyes
Lesson 26: Treating Acne
Lesson 27: Summary
Information Lecturer Tran Thi Cam Tu
Tran Thi Cam Tu is currently a training specialist for the beauty and cosmetics business system Opla.vn. Having majored in general doctor at Ho Chi Minh University of Medicine and Pharmacy, she is passionate about the field of beauty and happiness when helping the women who are more confident and beautiful in life. Currently, Tu is also starting a project of +100,000 women who are confident and love life.
View the Complete Home Care course:
Internal Training Materials At Beauty Salon MissTram
Content For Internal Training Only
Please login to view more content.*Note: Because this is a copyrighted material and is only for internal circulation, we It is strictly prohibited to distribute or sell The content of this lesson is outward. Any violations found will be deleted account & can be handled in accordance with the law on copyright infringement.
Also you can register with Miss Tram Academy through the courses: