- 1 What did you learn with the Personal Makeup Arts course - Honor your own beauty?
- 1.1 Course Description How to Make Personal Makeup Skills With Ruby Ngoc
- 1.2 Course Curriculum Guiding Personal Makeup Skills With Ruby Ngoc
- 1.3 Lecturer Information:
- 1.4 View the Personal Makeup Skills Tutorial Course:
- 2 Content For Internal Training Only
What do you learn with the course? The art of personal makeup - Honoring your own beauty?
Course Description How to Make Personal Makeup Skills With Ruby Ngoc
- The course gives you basic knowledge about skin care before and after makeup. How to distinguish and choose suitable cosmetics for each skin type in makeup.
- Learn the effects of makeup brushes and how to store them after use.
- Implement basic makeup techniques at home with styles from gentle, natural when working, going out but also very splendid when going to a party.
Requirements of the course
- Quiet environment
- Computer with internet connection
- Optional tools and cosmetics available. Stable internet connection.
Benefit from the course
- From someone who may not know anything about makeup, after experiencing the course you can confidently make up at home for yourself to hang out, go to parties without having to spend time to go to the shop like before And you can even put makeup on others.
- This is also the basic foundation for those who want to become a makeup artist in the future.
- All women love beauty and want to look always radiant, attractive, etc.
Course Curriculum Guiding Personal Makeup Skills With Ruby Ngoc
Part 1: Learn about your skin
Lesson 1: Introduction of lecturers and courses
Lesson 2: How to identify skin types
Lesson 3: How to care for facial skin before and after makeup
Lesson 4: Choose makeup cosmetics suitable for each skin type
Part 2: Learn about the use of each type of cosmetics, makeup tools
Lesson 5: Introducing common cosmetics & preservation
Lesson 6: Introducing makeup tools & storage
Part 3: Basic makeup steps for going out and working
Lesson 7: Techniques to create hightlight & blush
Lesson 8: Eye recognition
Lesson 9: Principle of eye color
Lesson 10: Note when drawing eyeliner
Lesson 11: How to perfect foundation cream
Lesson 12: How to create a face block, smooth chalking
Lesson 13: How to draw eyebrows in standard ratios
Lesson 14: Completing eye makeup
Lesson 15: How to apply lipstick & apply blush
Part 4: Shaping your makeup style when going to a party
Lesson 16: Makeup background & highlight for party day
Lesson 17: How to create a high nose bridge
Lesson 18: How to use chalk
Lesson 19: How to draw eyebrows & eyelids
Lesson 20: Improving eye makeup for the party day
Lesson 21: Technique of attaching fake eyelashes
Lesson 22: Completing makeup for the day and night
Part 5: Summary
Lesson 23: Summary of the course
The makeup artist working at Ruby Make up & Hair, is collaborating on makeup for a few wedding studios in Ho Chi Minh City, taking part in teaching individual makeup classes and professional brides.
Constantly updated the latest makeup trends to improve skills, share beauty experience. There is a strong passion in the make-up work for women who express with all their heart's feelings when being honored with their own facial lines that help them shine - It is the happiness of a makeup artist.
View the Guide for Personal Makeup Skills Courses:
Internal Training Materials At Beauty Salon MissTram
Content For Internal Training Only
Please login to view more content.*Note: Because this is a copyrighted material and is only for internal circulation, we It is strictly prohibited to distribute or sell The content of this lesson is outward. Any violations found will be deleted account & can be handled in accordance with the law on copyright infringement.
Also you can register with Miss Tram Academy through the courses: