- 1 What do you learn with the course of Personal Makeup Art - Honoring your own beauty?
- 1.1 Description of course Personal Skills Tutorial with Ruby Ngoc
- 1.2 Curriculum Course Personal Skills Makeup With Ruby Ngoc
- 1.3 Information of Trainers:
- 1.4 See the Personal Makeup Skills Tutorial Course:
- 2 Internal Training Content Only
What do you learn with the course? Art of personal makeup - Celebrate your own beauty?
Description of course Personal Skills Tutorial with Ruby Ngoc
- The course gives you basic knowledge about skin care before and after makeup. How to distinguish and choose to buy cosmetics suitable for each type of skin in makeup.
- Learn about the use of makeup brushes and how to preserve them after use.
- Implementing the basic makeup techniques at home with style from gentle, natural when working, going to play but also very gorgeous when going to a party.
Requirements of the course
- Quiet environment
- Computer with internet connection
- There are optional tools and cosmetics. Stable internet connection.
Benefits from the course
- From a person who may not know anything about makeup, after experiencing the course, you can confidently make up at home for yourself to go out, go to a party without having to spend time to shop like before. and you can even makeup for others.
- This is also the original basic platform for you to become a professional make up in the future.
- All women love beauty and want to look radiant, attractive, etc.
Curriculum Course Personal Skills Makeup With Ruby Ngoc
Part 1: Learn about your skin
Lesson 8: Introduction of lecturers and courses
Lesson 2: How to identify skin types
Lesson 2: How to take care of the front and back skin
EXCEPTION: Choose makeup products suitable for each skin type
Part 2: Learn about the use of each type of cosmetics and makeup tools
Introduction: Introduce common cosmetics & preservation methods
Introduction: Introduce makeup tools & preservation methods
Part 3: Basic makeup steps for outings and offices
Lesson 2: Techniques for creating hightlight blocks & blushing
Lesson 8: Identify the eyes
Lesson 2: Principles of color eye color
Lesson 2: Note when drawing eyeliner
11: The perfect way to make ice cream
Lesson 2: How to create face blocks, smooth chalk cover
Lesson 2: How to draw a eyebrow in a standard scale
Lesson 2: Complete eye makeup
Lesson 2: How to put a lipstick & a pink cheek
Part 4: Shaping makeup style when going to a party
Lesson 5: Background page & highlight for day party
Lesson 2: How to create a high nose bridge
Lesson 20: How to use powder coating
Lesson 2: How to draw eyebrows & eyelids
Lesson 20: Complete eye makeup for day parties
Lesson 2: Technique of false eyelashes
Lesson 2: Complete party and night makeup
Part 5: Summary
Lesson 20: Summary of the course
Information of Trainers:
Makeup artist works at Ruby Make up & Hair, is collaborating on making up for a few wedding studios in Ho Chi Minh City, participating in teaching personal and professional bridal makeup classes.
Keep up to date with the latest makeup trends to improve your skills, share beauty experiences. Having an intense passion for make up for women expresses with all the feelings of the heart when honoring the individual features on the face to help them shine - That is the happiness of one makeup artist.
See the Personal Makeup Skills Course:
Internal Training Materials At MissTram Beauty Academy
Internal Training Content Only
Please login to view more content.*note: Because this is all copyrighted material and is only circulated internally, we Prohibit the distribution and sale The content of these lessons is outside. Any violation that is detected will be deleted from the account and may be handled in accordance with the law on copyright infringement.