- 1 What do you get when participating in the course Make Up And Basic Hairdressing Course with Nguyen Thi My Duyen
- 1.1 Course Description How to Make Up and Basic Hairdressing with Nguyen Thi My Duyen
- 1.2 Curriculum Tutorials Make Up and Hairdressing Basic With Nguyen Thi My Duyen
- 1.3 Lecturer Information:
- 1.4 View the Basic Make Up and Hairdressing Course:
- 2 Content For Internal Training Only
What do you get when attending the course Basic Make Up And Hairdressing Tutorial With Nguyen Thi My Duyen
Course Description How to Make Up and Basic Hairdressing with Nguyen Thi My Duyen
- You often squirming in front of a mirror to get eyebrows or headaches when buying cosmetics or makeup because you do not know what to choose to suit you?
- You do not know what kind of skin your face is, how to take care of or use cosmetics to prevent skin irritation? ...
- Or you do not know what hairstyle to go out, party, ...?
- So this is the course for you. Here you will learn the most basic words of makeup, facial recognition, buy makeup tools, learn each part of the face makeup that you previously thought you did the right way.
- The course will help you learn how to apply makeup so that your skin does not age prematurely. In addition, coming to this course, you also learn how to make lovely hairstyles that suit you.
Requirements of the course
- Computer / device with Internet connection
- Have basic makeup kits at home.
Benefit from the course
- You will know how to distinguish skin types for the best care, distinguish face types to choose the right makeup type.
- You will confidently make up for yourself and makeup for others ..
- Understand the basic cosmetics and makeup tools, natural makeup steps that stand out.
- You may also move on to the path of a future makeup artist.
- Those who love makeup.
- People who do not know anything about makeup.
- Those who want to make up must learn the basics.
Curriculum Tutorials Make Up and Hairdressing Basic With Nguyen Thi My Duyen
Part 1: Makeup guide
Lesson 1: Introduction to the course
Lesson 2: Effective learning methods
Lesson 3: Determining skin type
Lesson 4: Understanding the basics of brushes
Lesson 5: Familiarize yourself with makeup tools
Lesson 6: Primer - Foundation - Powder
Lesson 7: Concealer
Lesson 8: Instructions for eyebrow pencil
Lesson 9: Mark the eye color
Lesson 10: Drawing along the eyes and eyeliner
Lesson 11: Attaching fake eyelashes
Lesson 12: Creating blocks
Lesson 13: Marking the cheeks and catching colors
Lesson 14: Playing lipstick
Lesson 15: Makeup remover
Part 2: Plaits and braids for working and going out
Lesson 16: Hairstyles for going out and working (part 1)
Lesson 17: Hairstyles for going out and working (part 2)
Lesson 18: Hairstyles for going out and working (part 3)
Lesson 19: Hairstyles for going out and working (part 4)
Lesson 20: Hairstyles for going out and working (part 5)
Lesson 21: Hairstyles for hanging out and working (part 1)
Lesson 22: Hairstyles for hanging out and working (part 2)
Lesson 23: Hair styles for going out and working (part 3)
Lesson 24: Hair styles for going out and working (part 4)
Lesson 25: Hairstyles for hanging out and working (part 5)
- My Duyen makeup specialist is one of the "female witch" make-up with many years of experience in beauty and makeup training. My Duyen is a beautiful young female CEO of NYD Co., Ltd on cosmetics and beauty.
- With the dedication to share what I have to beautify the weak, one of the motivations for My Duyen is implementing many support projects and sharing knowledge of makeup and beauty to many people.
View the Basic Make Up And Hairdressing Course:
Internal Training Materials At Beauty Salon MissTram
Content For Internal Training Only
Please login to view more content.*Note: Because this is a copyrighted material and is only for internal circulation, we It is strictly prohibited to distribute or sell The content of this lesson is outward. Any violations found will be deleted account & can be handled in accordance with the law on copyright infringement.
Also you can register with Miss Tram Academy through the courses: