Some common mistakes when tattooing eyebrows
Aesthetic embroidery spray with modern technology can bring customers natural eyebrows, harmonious lines with the face. However, if you are new to the job does not guarantee 100% performance will give the most perfect results. And in fact, eyebrow embroidery is still likely to occur certain errors. So what are the errors, how to fix them? Miss Tram Academy will help you to have more useful experience about Common mistakes when tattooing eyebrows via the article below.
A beautiful eyebrow is not only trendy but must have color, lines in harmony with the face and look at it naturally. In this way, we ensure the integrity of aesthetic and anthropological factors. When meeting these factors, customers will be more satisfied and even the people who perform will feel happy before a beautiful achievement.
For successful embroidery, we have to meet the following criteria:
- Master the technique for each embroidery spray method
- Understand the structure and characteristics of tattoo injectors
- Regulating the needle force
- Understand the characteristics of tattoo ink, choose the right color ink and quality assurance
- Shaping you consistent with the face of the customer
- Take the needle in the predefined form
Although any technician is instructed on embroidery technique, it is difficult to avoid negligence in the process of implementation, especially newcomers. At that time, spraying eyebrow embroidery can occur the following situations:
Colored eyebrows deviate tones
The eyebrows are turned red
This is the phenomenon after finishing spraying embroidery, you do not color up as standard but will turn to more red tones. According to experts Miss Tram Academy, this case may be due to the following causes:
- Due to the poor color of the ink, the ink contains metal or other impurities
- During the tinting process, you give a high brown percentage
- The needle force is not uniform, spraying too lightly
- Blue eyebrows
Falling eyebrows blue
Similar to the above case, the eyebrow after spraying is out of shape and tends to turn green. This error is caused by the following factors:
- Maybe the ink color used does not guarantee quality
- The black ratio is mixed
- KTV goes too long needle makes the ink submerged under the skin to create a sense of blue color
For cases of discoloration to red or blue, the KTV should pay close attention to the following:
- When going to the frame should be sharp, the tattoo needle on the skin should only be about 0.05mm deep
- Need to align the needle line to follow the drawn line, neither encroaching nor indented
At the same time, we also have a specific solution for each error case as follows:
- If the eyebrows are red or too dark, use a red-ink treatment (slightly mossy) that is usually HS-3 to return the skin to its original color. After red treatment and black brown framed border, we will conduct a new spray with dark brown tones.
- If you are dark blue, you should use specialized ink to treat green (slightly brownish root), if less blue, use HS-3 to treat. Next, you will outline the dark brown frame for sharp and then proceed to spray the natural brown until the eyebrows are beautiful. Note that you must not use brown with black roots to handle because it can make the situation worse.
Unable to format the eyebrow shape
Besides the phenomenon of color blooming, not formulating the eyebrow shape is also one of the common mistakes when spraying eyebrow embroidery. You have finished cleaning the ink but cannot see the frame clearly due to the following reasons:
- The force of the needle goes too light
- The frame of the eyebrow is not definitive, it does not produce sharpness before
In case this happens, during the process you need to align the needle force to the skin with a depth of about 0.5mm, as well as following the previous drawing line, should not encroach or indented.
See More Articles In Same Category You:
The eyebrows are colored but uneven, the sides are dark and pale
Irregular eyebrow color is mainly due to the color mixing process that you do not carefully stir the ink does not dissolve completely. In addition, if the needle technique is weak, it will not create a definitive level for the ink to stick to the skin.
In the case of eyebrows on the dark side, the pale side is due to the time alignment of the needle on both sides of the eyebrow does not correspond, one side works faster, the other takes longer. To handle this situation, you can use specialized ink to lower the dark eyebrow or use the corresponding ink to darken the pale side.
Some experience of Miss Tram Academy The above hope has provided you with a lot of useful information. Hope you are succesful.