| Discuss | Treatment Color Lip Color Too Deep - Uneven - Lem - Bruised
Spray Embroidery Lip sculpting is very dark, uneven color, smeared or bruised lips are unavoidable for newcomers (especially trainees who have not been trained much). Today Miss Tram Academy Summarizing some of the most basic errors and sharing their handling, Miss Tram trainees study together.
The lips are dry
- Cause: Due to the force going too fast, uneven hands or when mixing the ink, give too much white.
- Treatment: After 60 days, apply 1 coat of lip gloss again. Spiral spray to avoid damage to the lips, creating a natural shine
Non-intensive lips become intensive
- Cause: Improper needle walking technique is too fast, needle tip is too deep, strong hands, or due to walking the needle in a straight line, not spiraling.
- Solution: After 30 days, turn orange or red orange. Go right technically and lightly
The lips color is irregular, patchy, where not
- Cause: Mix ink irregularly, handle intensive irregularly or due to uneven travel force, shallow place
- How to handle: miles back where there is no color
What about "lips lips are dark" and "lips have no color" would you repeat the lesson or experience suggestions with Miss Tram?
In order to create beautiful lips for customers, the technicians must not only have firm knowledge and skills, but also must use modern, appropriate and ink-quality equipment to achieve good quality.
Wishing everyone good study. And do not hesitate to send QUESTIONS - ANSWERS to Miss Tram. Miss Tram is happy to answer questions for you.
More information about:
- The program of recruiting trainees for Aesthetic Embroidery Beauty Salon at: https://bit.ly/2JA5bSa
- Details of the courses at Miss Tram Academy at: https://bit.ly/2L99UzV
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path and see if you are suitable for this career or not!