What are the most used methods, rehabilitation and therapies currently? That is Body Massage. Body massage will bring you the benefits, effective quite unexpectedly when applied properly and applied correctly. Please refer to the following Full Body Massage course with learning materials only received when you become a student of Miss Tram Academy.
- 1 Body Massage Course - Rehabilitation And Therapy
- 1.1 What will you learn after a Body Massage course - Recovery and Therapy?
- 1.2 Introducing the Body Massage course - Restoration and Therapy method
- 1.3 Teacher Information Course of Body Massage - Rehabilitation And Therapy
- 1.4 Content of Body Massage course - Rehabilitation and Therapy
- 1.5 Body Massage Course Video - Rehabilitation And Therapy
- 2 Content For Internal Training Only
Body Massage Course - Rehabilitation And Therapy
What will you learn after a Body Massage course - Recovery and Therapy?
- Reduce stiffness, relieve aches, relax muscles
- Enhancing the body's blood circulation
- Reduce migraine, aching joints
- Increase flexibility, improve movement
- Support for postoperative recovery, injuries
- Reduce depression, relieve psychological pressure
- Eliminate, detoxify well, strengthen immune system, prevent strong heart disease, cancer
- Improves skin, helps skin soft, firm, fresh, healthy
- Improve muscular flexibility, eliminate fat, give slim body
- Improves skin pigmentation, fresh and even
Introducing the Body Massage course - Restoration and Therapy method
Massage is the most popular improvement of mind and soul. In massage, by using the appropriate forces acting directly on the skin, focus on selective acupuncture points, combined with medicinal herbs such as essential oils, herbs…. will bring many benefits to your health, spirit and beauty.
Therapeutic massage has great efficacy and can alleviate the symptoms by easing muscle tension, stimulating blood circulation to muscle tissue, breaking down and removing toxins, oxygen balance in brain, relaxes the nervous system and spirit.
New studies have shown that Massage Therapy can be used to successfully treat various uncomfortable symptoms such as: Anxiety, headache, high blood pressure, insomnia, arthritis. , backache…..
Teacher Information Course of Body Massage - Rehabilitation And Therapy
Doctor Le Hai
Specialist in massage training and natural therapy
Massage and naturopathic expert Dr Le Hai graduated from Hanoi Medical University in 2009, and Dr. Le Hai decided to follow the natural therapeutic pathway through the process of continuous learning, research and application. Using various natural therapies: Air acupuncture, Yoga Body Work, Full Body Care, Reiki, Massage, Chi Nei Tsang.
Dr. Le Hai was honored to receive the Vietnam Ministry of Health's medical examination and treatment practice certificate in 2014 and many other professional certificates such as: European Certificate - Usui Reiki, Certificate of Dermatology and Cosmetology A1, Massage certificate, acupressure certificate, Massage certificate - body care …….
2009 - 2012: Executive Director of Eco Spa Village Resort, Management and training of Spa technicians
2012 - present:
- Establishing websites on natural therapy: hoctrilieu.com, luckhiacupunxture.org
- Training in natural therapy and spa: Spa Salt, Mint Center, Studio5….
- Teaching for foreign students, Acuvietnam.com's International Training Director (Ireland)
Content of Body Massage course - Rehabilitation and Therapy
Part 1: General introduction
Lesson 1: What is rehabilitation and therapy massage?
Lesson 2: When to apply Rehabilitation Massage and Therapy
Lesson 3: Preparing space
Lesson 4: Practice for sensitive and powerful hands
Lesson 5: Meditation increases energy and balance body and mind
Lesson 6: Postures when doing massage and rehabilitation
Lesson 7: Training experience for beginners
Part 2: Rehabilitation massage and therapy techniques
Lesson 8: Hand placement technique
Lesson 9: Rubbing technique
Lesson 10: Techniques of squeezing
Lesson 11: Press technique
Lesson 12: Stretching technique
Lesson 13: The day technique
Lesson 14: Other techniques
Part 3: Full body massage - Rehabilitation and treatment
Lesson 15: Massage on the forehead area
Lesson 16: Head massage
Lesson 17: Nape massage on the neck 1
Lesson 18: Nape of the neck 2
Lesson 19: Facial massage
Lesson 20: Massage the neck and shoulders
Lesson 21: Massage the eyes and ears
Lesson 22: Double-shoulder massage
Lesson 23: Back massage the shoulder blades
Lesson 24: Waist massage
Lesson 25: Massage the spine
Lesson 26: Massage the hips
Lesson 27: Massage the back of the thigh
Lesson 28: Calf massage
Lesson 29: Massage the front of the thigh
Lesson 30: Foot massage
Lesson 31: Organ massage
Lesson 32: Arm massage
Lesson 33: Hand massage
Part 4: Summary
Lesson 34: Summary of the course
Body Massage Course Video - Rehabilitation And Therapy
Content For Internal Training Only
Please login to view more content.*Note: Because this is a copyrighted material and is only for internal circulation, we It is strictly prohibited to distribute or sell The content of this lesson is outward. Any violations found will be deleted account & can be handled in accordance with the law on copyright infringement.
Show up here are the sections of Body Massage Course - Rehabilitation And Therapy. Read carefully, memorize and study when you become our student in one of the following courses: Learn skin care, learn aesthetic sculpture, learn how to use eyelashes, ... Quickly register to be granted a VIP account to join immediately Internal training material course only possible at Miss Tram.