Recipes Skin Detox With Activated Carbon
Skin detox with activated carbon is one of the effective ways to recover skin lesions, regain youthful and vibrant skin. So how does this method work? Are there any points to be noted in the detoxification process? The article below of Miss Tram Academy Will answer your questions.
1. What is the use of activated carbon detox for skin?
The skin, which is in direct contact with the environment agent, is fragile and sensitive, so it is very vulnerable. In addition, in our women due to makeup habits, cosmetic abuse has caused the skin to accumulate many toxins that cause inflammation, tanning. Therefore, the detoxification is extremely necessary to help the skin "breathe" more easily, absorb nutrients to restore and regenerate skin structure effectively.
Currently in many detoxification processes, activated carbon is chosen by many people because it has the ability to clean deeply, remove dirt, excess toxins deep in the pores. Emission from activated carbon combined with bioluminescence also stimulates collagen production, restores skin texture to make skin healthier.
This treatment is completely suitable for the skin:
- There are many inflammatory acne caused by cosmetic use or environmental influences
- The skin has clogged pores, large pores are less smooth
- Signs of aging (wrinkles, less firmness, pigmentation or freckles)
- People must wear makeup often
2. The steps of skin detoxification by activated carbon
In order for the detox to be most effective, you need to apply the following steps:
- Step 1: Clean and exfoliate the skin. This step will eliminate the old cell layer, help coal powder promote the highest effect.
- Step 2: After you wash your face, you will steam heat so your pores will expand.
- Step 3: Observe and remove all the acne (if any), we should also use patches to peel acne bran on the areas of the nose and chin.
- Step 4: For guests to lie comfortably and use activated carbon powder to apply evenly to the skin for about 30 minutes.
- Step 5: Incorporate biologic light (blue or blue rays) to soothe skin. In addition, we can project laser beams with 532nm and 1064nm wavelengths to promote deep-acting activated carbon, cleans the skin on the one hand, and improves the dark pigmentation on the surface of the skin to return the skin to youthful appearance. and smooth.
In general, after applying the skin treatment process will be significantly improved, acne inflammation is soothed quickly, the skin is noticeably more suppressed and the signs of aging are also reversed.
3. What is the need to pay attention to skin detoxification by activated carbon?
First and foremost is the quality of activated carbon. Currently on the market there are many different types of activated carbon, but in aesthetics we only use bamboo charcoal powder because it has good absorption and toxin retention. Activated carbon powder must be a smooth powder that meets medical safety standards to avoid unwanted effects on the delicate skin of customers.
Activated charcoal powder when formulated into masks in addition to pure water you can use more essential oils, fresh milk without sugar or honey. During the preparation of the mask, you must keep tools and hands clean and sterilized thoroughly to avoid skin infection.
Hope you are succesful.