Choose Fruit Masks That Match Each Skin Type
Fruit masks have to be good? RIGHT but incomplete? Although a fruit mask is good, it needs to be the right skin type, the right kind of fruit because there are different ingredients, then it is the standard and right. Fruit mask is one of the safe and effective beauty methods that many women choose.
However, not all skin types can use fruit as a mask because each skin type will only fit certain types of fruit. So you need to distinguish the skin type to be able to choose the most suitable fruit. Here are some types of fruit masks for each skin type that you can refer to.
1. Mask for oily skin (oily skin)
Women who own oily skin will feel extremely uncomfortable when their skin always looks shiny. At this time, choosing the right type of mask will be the secret to help her eliminate that obnoxious condition. The following fruits not only have an alkaline effect but also replenish nutrients, helping to tighten pores as well as smooth skin.
Tomatoes have long been known for their beauty, helping skin to be pink and smooth. Tomatoes are also considered a "panacea" for oily skin in the hot weather of summer. Tomatoes contain a large amount of Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, B12, B3, Potassium, Iron and other essential minerals.
In addition, tomatoes also contain a lot of natural acids that have an alkaline effect, closely controlling the amount of oil secreted. Since then, improve the condition of the oil ball for the skin.
Step 1: Wash tomatoes and put them into a blender, squeeze juice.
Step 2: Wet the paper mask wet in the juice.
Step 3: Apply tomato mask for 15 - 20 minutes, then rinse with water.
Cucumber contains a large amount of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Silicon Acid, astringent and high antibacterial properties. Using cucumbers as a mask will help prevent and treat acne effectively, because cucumbers will attack each acne, kill bacteria, deep cleaning thereby helping to soothe and collapse acne quickly.
In addition, cucumbers also have the ability to balance moisture to the skin, help clear and tighten pores as well as prevent oil spills effectively.
- Rinse the cucumber and squeeze water.
- Use a paper mask moistened with cucumber juice and apply on the face for a period of 15 - 20 p.
- Rinse with water.
In addition, you can use cucumber corpse to exfoliate both smooth and smooth skin without worrying about irritation for sensitive skin.
2. Mask for dry skin
If oily skin is bothering you because your face always looks like an "oil pan", your dry skin must have a headache because the skin is always peeling and dry. And the following fruit masks will help moisturize, limit dryness, prevent aging for the skin.
Butter + honey mask
Avocado contains more than 14 vitamins as well as minerals. Besides, avocado is rich in antioxidants along with excellent moisturizing ability, helps smooth skin, remove wrinkles and acne. Combined with honey to create a moisturizing mask, reducing dryness to return smooth skin, protecting the skin from the effects of the environment and effective anti-aging skin.
- Puree vừa medium-ripe avocado (crushed with a spoon, do not use a blender), add honey and mix well.
- Apply the mixture on your face and wait for 15-20 minutes, then wash your face with warm water and use cool water to wash your face again to help firm skin, tighten pores.
Banana mask + honey
Banana has a very effective moisturizing effect, the skin will be immediately hydrated when using bananas as a mask. In addition, bananas also contain a large amount of Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Vitamin A, Potassium, ... helps nourish healthy skin, remove dark spots, whiten skin as well as anti-aging and reduce wrinkles. fruit.
Honey is a beauty secret that women have used for a long time, in addition to anti-inflammatory and acne-fighting effects, honey also has an effective moisturizing effect, it absorbs moisture from the air and keeps it on. skin.
Combining these two ingredients will create a great moisturizing mask for dry, flaky skin.
- Crush ½ ripe bananas (similar to an avocado, you should use a spoon to crush bananas, not pureed with a blender), then add honey and mix well.
- Use the mixture on the face over a period of 15 - 20p. Rinse off with warm water, then rinse your face again with cool water to firm and tighten pores.
3. Mask for combination skin
Combination skin is even more difficult to care for when dry skin is tight on the cheeks but it has oil in the T-zone. Here are masks to help you effectively take care of this skin.
Papaya mask + lemon juice
Papaya is a fruit that not only provides many health benefits, but it is also a beauty ingredient many women use. Papaya contains many nutrients such as Potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and many other minerals, which provide moisture to the skin and fight the signs of aging.
In addition, papaya also contains a special enzyme, papain and BHA, which exfoliates gently, unclog pores and effectively removes greasy. Lemon juice works to help clean the oil, even skin tone as well as lightening the skin effectively.
- Use ripe and crushed papaya then mix well with lemon juice.
- Apply the mask mixture on the skin and wait for about 20 minutes then rinse with water.
Apple + honey
Apple contains a lot of Vitamin C to help support the skin's production of collagen for firmer skin. Besides, apples also contain natural Salicylic Acid which is very good in treating acne as well as many other nutrients.
Honey is a very good material in moisturizing, anti-inflammatory acne. Using an apple mask combined with honey will help balance the skin, reducing the amount of oil in the T-zone as well as moisturizing the cheeks.
- Apple squeezed water and then put in honey and mix well.
- Apply the resulting mixture to your face and wait until it is completely dry. Rinse your face with warm water then rinse with cold water to tighten pores.
Some note when masking fruit
- Do not abuse more than 2 times per week.
- Exfoliate and clean skin before applying mask.
- Do not use if the skin is irritated with that fruit.
- Applying a fruit mask will make the skin more sunny, so it is best to apply the mask in the evening. Use sunscreen every time you go out.
- Clean your face after every fruit mask.
Above are some types of fruit masks suitable for each skin type. Wish you apply successfully and have a smooth, healthy skin. If you have any questions about beauty, you can contact Miss Tram Beauty Salon here.