Fruit masks are good? CORRECT but incomplete? Although the fruit mask is good but needs the right type of skin, it is the right kind of fruit because of the different ingredients it is standard and right. Fruit masks are one of the safe and effective beauty methods that many women choose. However, not all skin types can use fruit as a mask because each skin type will only be suitable for certain fruits. So you need to distinguish the type of skin to choose the most suitable fruit. Here are some types of fruit masks for each skin type that you can refer to.
Select Fruit Mask Suitable For Each Skin Type
- 1 Select Fruit Mask Suitable For Each Skin Type
1. Mask for oily skin (oily skin)
The girls who have oily skin will feel extremely uncomfortable when their skin always looks shiny. At this time, choosing the right type of mask will be the secret to help her get rid of that obnoxious oil ball condition. The fruits below not only have an alkaline effect but also add nutrients, help tighten pores as well as make skin smoother.
Tomatoes have long been known for their beauty, making their skin pink and smooth. Tomatoes are also considered the "medicinal god" to save the oily skin in the hot weather of summer. In tomatoes contains a large amount of Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, B12, B3, Potassium, Iron and other essential minerals. In addition, tomatoes contain a lot of natural acids that act as an alkaline oil, strictly controlling the amount of oil secreted. From there, improve the condition of the oil for the skin.
- Rinse tomatoes and put in blender puree, squeeze juice.
- Dip the paper mask wet in the juice.
- Apply a tomato mask for a period of time between 15 - 20 p, then rinse with water.
In the composition of cucumber contains a large amount of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Acid Silic, astringent and high antibacterial properties. Using cucumbers as masks will help prevent and treat acne effectively, because cucumbers will attack each acne spot, kill bacteria, deep cleanse which helps to soothe and deflect acne quickly. In addition, cucumbers are also capable of balancing the skin's moisture, helping to clear and tighten pores as well as prevent effective oil spill.
- Wash cucumber and squeeze water.
- Use a paper mask to wet the cucumber juice and apply on the face for a period of time from 15 - 20 p.
- Rinse with water.
In addition, you can use cucumber carcasses to exfoliate the skin and make your skin smooth and not irritated for sensitive skin.
2. Mask for dry skin
If the oily skin makes you disgusted by the facial skin that always looks like an "oil pan," then the dry skin has a headache because the skin is always peeling and dry. And the following types of fruit masks will help moisturize, limit tension and prevent aging for the skin.
Butter + honey mask
The avocado contains more than 14 vitamins as well as minerals. Besides, avocado is rich in antioxidants, with excellent moisturizing ability, helps skin smooth, eliminates wrinkles and acne. Combined with honey will give a moisturizing mask, reduce dryness, restore skin smooth, protect the skin from the effects of the environment and anti-aging effectively.
- Puree ¼ of freshly cooked avocado (only use a spatula, do not use a blender), add honey and mix well.
- Apply the mixture on your face and wait from 15 - 20p, then wash your face with warm water and use cool water to wash your face again to help firm, firm pores.
Banana + honey mask
Bananas have a very effective moisturizing effect, the skin will be immediately moisturized when using bananas as masks. In addition, bananas also contain a large amount of Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Vitamin A, Potassium, ... to nourish healthy skin, remove dark spots, whiten skin as well as anti-aging and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. fruit. Honey is the beauty secret used by women for a long time, in addition to its anti-inflammatory and acne treatment, honey also has an effective moisturizing effect, they absorb moisture from the air and retain on skin. Combined with this ingredient, this ingredient will provide an excellent moisturizing mask for dry peeling skin.
- Crush ½ of ripe bananas (similar to avocados, you should use crushed bananas, not puree with a blender), then add honey and mix well.
- Use a topical mixture on the face skin for a period of 30 months - 15p. Rinse with warm water, then wash your face with cool water for firmer skin and pores.
3. Mask for mixed skin
The mixed skin is even more difficult to care for when the skin is tense on both sides of the cheeks, but the oil in the T-zone is poured.
Papaya mask + lemon juice
Papaya is a fruit that not only provides many healthy nutrients but also a beauty ingredient that many women use. In papaya contains many nutrients like Potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and many other minerals, which work to provide moisture to the skin, repelling signs of aging. In addition, papaya also contains a special enzyme, papain and BHA, which acts as a gentle exfoliant, effectively clearing pores and removing greases effectively. Lemon juice helps to cleanse the oil, all skin tone as well as lighten the skin effectively.
- Use ripe papaya and puree then mix well with lemon juice.
- Apply the mask on the skin and wait for about 6XXX then rinse with water.
Apple + honey
In apples contain a lot of Vitamin C to help skin produce collagen for firm skin. Besides, apples also contain natural Salicylic Acid, which is very effective in treating acne as well as many other nutrients. Honey is a very good ingredient in moisturizing, anti-inflammatory acne treatment. Using an apple mask combined with honey will help balance the skin, limit the amount of oil in the T-zone and provide moisture to the cheeks.
- Apple pressed water and put honey in and mix well.
- Apply the mixture just to your face and wait until it is completely dry. Wash your face with warm water then rinse with cold water to tighten pores.
Some notes when applying a fruit mask:
- Do not abuse cover more than 2 times per week.
- Remove dead skin and clean skin before applying a mask.
- Should not be used if skin is irritated with that fruit.
- Applying a face mask will make the skin more sunny, so it's best to apply the mask in the evening. Use sunscreen every time you go to the street.
- Cleanse your face after each face mask.
Above are some types of fruit masks suitable for each skin type. Wish you successful application and have a smooth, healthy skin. If you have any questions about beauty, please contact Miss Tram Beauty Academy here.
Refer to some more articles at Blog Share: