The use of biological light in skin care and treatment at beauty centers and spas is now very popular. Because of its powerful effects and very high safety. However, to use the best way, you need to understand the treatment effects of each light color individually.
So, this article Miss Tram Academy Will introduce you to some basic knowledge.
- 1 Learn The Uses Of Biological Light Colors In Skin Treatments
- 1.1 1. Beauty method with biological light
- 1.2 2. The use of each biological light color in skin treatment
- 1.3 3. Some notes when using bio-light machine
Learn The Uses Of Biological Light Colors In Skin Treatments
1. Beauty method with biological light
The use of Photodynamic (Dynamic Photon technology) is a cold light produced from LEDs and does not generate heat, does not burn the skin. With this method, it will bring about the care and treatment of the skin without causing any side effects. It is often used in the treatment of acne, concave scars, anti-aging skin and other defects on the skin such as large pores, uneven skin color, ...
Biological light machine is designed according to LED technology, many colors from infrared to ultraviolet rays, the colors produced have different strengths and strengths depending on the wavelength of each color from which applies to Different types of treatments and beauty treatments. However, these light colors have been adjusted to be as harmless to the skin as the wavelengths from sunlight.
Biological light machine is a perfect combination of two powerful LED photomodulation techniques with extremely small currents and a combination of LEDs to perform many treatments. The device is designed to suit all skin types on all areas of the body.
2. The use of each biological light color in skin treatment
Each color seen has its own unique wavelength that has different effects on the skin. Understanding the uses of each color of this bio-light will help you use it more appropriately and for treatment.
Blue light (blue with 415nm wavelength):
This type of cold light, pure with deep action under the skin, brings a cool feeling when used. Blue light has an anti-bacterial effect, tightens pimples, tightens pores, reduces oil.
Can use this light for acne skin as well as all skin types.
Red light (630nm wavelength)
Red light stimulates metabolic cells and speeds up the process of skin regeneration, develops collagen under the skin while increasing blood circulation and blood circulation. Used for the purpose of treating jaundice, anti-aging.
This light can apply treatment to all skin types.
Yellow light (wavelength 590nm)
This type of light stimulates the lymphatic system, enhances immunity, restores and balances sensitive skin. Often used in the treatment of dull skin or yellowish-green skin.
The treatment range of yellow light is only suitable for combination skin.
Combined light (red + blue; red + yellow; blue + yellow; red + blue + yellow)
Combined light provides anti-wrinkle effect, slows down the aging process, improves skin pigmentation problems. Because of these effects should be used to treat the area around the eyes will bring great efficiency.
Combined light can be used to treat all skin types.
3. Some notes when using bio-light machine
The use of bio-light in beauty greatly affects the skin as well as the health of customers, therefore, you are the user and operator of the machine should have the following notes:
- Knowledge of the device and the device's knowledge, how to operate the machine, beauty skills, as well as many years of skin research and understanding as well as the common symptoms.
- Do not let a student who is apprentice or do not know the above knowledge absolutely should not operate the machine for customers, because this can adjust the light level is too strong or too weak or Incorrect type of light needs treatment, which can have serious consequences.
- Light machine should be regularly monitored to adjust the light level suitable for the treatment process.
- Before entering treatment, it is necessary to clean and disinfect personally to bring the best treatment effect and not cause other problems to customers.
Above is some information about biological light colors in skin treatment as well as their uses. Hope with the information that Miss Tram Academy It will help you with your work.
Miss Tram Academy is always looking forward to providing you with useful information, so please regularly follow the articles in the forum Blog sharing to update my experience, knowledge or information.