Proper Masking - Is It OK to Apply Moisturizer?
This is a common question that not only girls, even those who study Spa - skin care also wonder. The following article Miss Tram Academy Will share some basic knowledge about the importance of moisturizing the skin, especially the skin after applying a mask (paper mask, self-made mask).
1. Importance of moisturizer after masking
If you're wondering if after applying the mask, do you apply moisturizer? Miss Tram Academy's answer is YES. And this is something that skin care experts encourage us to do well, even if you want to own beautiful skin as expected.
In the care and treatment of skin problems, providing moisturizers with appropriate dosages for each skin type is the essential skin care principle.
Regardless of the type of mask used, homemade or prepackaged, the application of lotion after applying the mask will bring great effect. And not just lotion, acne products and other skin care products are also more effective after applying masks.
Experts explain that the reason is that most types of masks usually only care for the skin in the epidermis. Meanwhile, lotions, moisturizers, etc. will go deep into the structure under the skin and help skin care more effectively.
On the other hand, when we apply a mask, the skin epidermis is cleaned and removes dirt, bacteria from the skin. This helps lotion and skin care products to penetrate quickly and easily penetrate into the underlying structure layers, making the skin smooth and firmer.
One note for you is that if you use a paper mask, you should choose the same brand of lotion to be safer, more secure, avoid skin irritation. At the same time, it is advisable to prioritize types of masks and lotions from nature that are safe and effective for long-term.
How to properly mask and moisturize skin?
Masking is only a very small step in the skin care process, but you also need to keep in mind the following steps to take the best care of the skin, helping the treatment process to achieve the optimal effect.
- Step 1: First remove makeup thoroughly. This step needs to be done well to remove the makeup, lipstick, and dirt from your face.
- Step 2: Wash your face clean with warm water and a special cleanser, suitable for each skin.
- Step 3: Exfoliate skin with natural homemade masks or prestigious products.
- Step 4: Sauna facial skin to pores stretch, help skin absorb nutrients better mask.
- Step 5: Apply a prepared mask on your face. Depending on the type of mask and each skin type, we have different time to save the mask on the face. Usually only for about 15 to 30 minutes.
- Step 6: After the mask is complete, wipe down with a soft, dry cloth or let the skin dry. As a final step, don't forget to apply rose water and apply lotion to the skin.
So Miss Tram Academy has helped you answer the question after masking should apply lotion or not. Hope this will be useful knowledge, help you comprehensive skin care, contributing to the best results for yourself and your customers.
See More About News - Sharing Other Of Miss Tram Academy: