Vitamin E is one of the essential ingredients that every one of us needs for health, skin and hair. By combining vitamin E in our daily diet, we will quickly get rid of skin problems. In addition, if you want to nourish whiter skin with vitamin E, you can completely prepare many types of masks with this material. If unknown formula white skin mask from vitamin E, please refer to the following instructions of Miss Tram Academy.
Top XNXX how to prepare white skin mask with Vitamin E is the simplest and safest
- 1 Top XNXX how to prepare white skin mask with Vitamin E is the simplest and safest
- 1.1 Skin care effect of vitamin E
- 1.2 Recipe of 1: Vitamin E, lemon and yogurt
- 1.3 Formula 2: Vitamin E, papaya and honey
- 1.4 Formula 3: Vitamin E, fresh milk and honey
- 1.5 Formula 4: Vitamin E, Melaleuca essential oil, coconut oil and lavender essential oil
Skin care effect of vitamin E
Vitamins with many uses for skin, most notably include:
1. Vitamin E contains alpha-tocopherol - a powerful antioxidant that helps protect skin from harmful free radicals. Therefore, you can easily recognize the presence of this ingredient in any anti-aging cream or cosmetics.
2. Vitamin E also helps treat acne and acne scars effectively. A study published in the American Academy of Clinical Dermatology showed that people with severe acne had low levels of Vitamin E in plasma.
3. When combined with care products containing vitamin C, vitamin E will help protect the skin from UV rays in the environment.
4. This vitamin contains tocopherols and tocotrienols, which help to moisturize and smooth light skin over time.
5. Vitamin E also has anti-inflammatory properties, which enhances the process of skin regeneration, replacing old cell layers with healthier cells.
Because of these effects, we (especially girls) are always advised to focus on dietary supplements with essential vitamin E. In particular, in many beauty therapies, vitamin E is one of the important ingredients of the skin care mask formula. Here are the recipes that have simple, quick modulation and bring positive effects to the skin. Save and apply as needed!
Recipe of 1: Vitamin E, lemon and yogurt
First of all you need to prepare the ingredients:
+ 2 - 3 vitamin E capsules
+ 2 yogurt without sugar
+ 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
+ Rose water with sufficient amount
+ First, insert a vitamin E capsule with a sharp needle tip to extract the liquid in it. Next mix all ingredients together. Use rose water to gently remove the mask for the person applying the mask before applying this mixture to the skin. The mask should cover the face and neck area evenly. Wait until the mask is dry, then rinse with cold water.
+ This mask not only helps reduce wrinkles, crow's feet but also brightens the skin. Vitamin E and yogurt will clean impurities hidden under pores, improve skin elasticity. Lactic acid of yogurt, citric acid of lemon will serve to nourish, moisturize skin, and fade brown spots on skin.
Formula 2: Vitamin E, papaya and honey
+ 3 - 4 vitamin E capsules
+ 1 cup of finely ground papaya
+ 1 honey teaspoon
Using a sharp needle stab the vitamin E capsule to get the liquid in it, mix it with papaya powder and honey. Apply this mask to the face and neck of the covering person. Usually, the mask will save about XNXX minutes and then wash the face with cool water.
In papain rich papaya, there is a skin lightening property. Vitamin E nourishes the skin, helping repair damaged cells. Combined with the honey's moisturizing effect, this is an excellent facial mask formulation. If applied and massge regularly, the skin will be whiter.
Formula 3: Vitamin E, fresh milk and honey
This formula is suitable for those who are dry skin types, having irregular color problems, less bright. To prepare you need to prepare:
+ 2 tablets of vitamin E
+ 2 honey teaspoon
+ 2 tablespoons of fresh milk
Mix all ingredients into a clean bowl. Apply mask to face and neck. After about 30 minutes, you rinse with warm water and use a mild moisturizer for your skin.
Formula 4: Vitamin E, Melaleuca essential oil, coconut oil and lavender essential oil
Vitamin E and lavender essential oil have effective anti-inflammatory and skin care properties. Not only that, the gentle scent of these essential oils will create a wonderful relaxation effect, which helps customers relax completely.
Ingredients to prepare:
+ 2 vitamin E capsules
+ 2 drops of lavender essential oil
+ 2 drops of melaleuca essential oil
+ 3 coffee spoon of pure coconut oil
Mix all ingredients together, massage gently on your face and leave the mask on your skin for about XNXX minutes. Then, rinse with water and apply other skincare treatments.
The above are few shared by Miss Tram Academy About the formula of the main face care mask is vitamin E. Because vitamin E is a good vitamin for skin, so in addition to being absorbed by being masked, you need to add it in the sugar. Eat a lot, or take tablets. But the problem of taking vitamin E tablets when it is too difficult for me is to compensate, not the dietary supplement is best for your health. At the same time, before applying these formulas, you need to know what kind of skin you match with, for example, your skin doesn't match with lemon, because you used it with other mask formulas with lemon. , too thin skin, don't use the 1 formula, like that. It is necessary to take care of the skin in a very alert manner, not to take care of the skin in a rushing manner will not achieve the desired results. Miss Tram Academy Always wish you great moments, have a beautiful and healthy skin. Any questions you can contact Miss Tram so that you can be consulted completely free skin problems. Contact information here
See more articles at Blog Share: