With the development of the cosmetics industry, more and more skin care products have been launched to meet the needs of users. Therefore, in order to understand and identify the skin condition of customers, professionals need to be knowledgeable about cosmetic lines to give the most accurate comments and advice.
This paragraph, Miss Tram Academy would like to introduce a skincare product that has been used by many women in recent years: Lotion.
Lotion And Great Uses Of Lotion For The Skin
1. What is lotion?
Lotion is a cosmetic that has many uses from cleansing, moisturizing to anti-aging skin. With the main ingredient of water, the lotion has a light liquid texture and is very easy to penetrate into the skin, giving a pleasant feeling without causing any sticky feeling.
Lotion is often compared and put on par with toners - one of the indispensable skin care products of women. In particular, this is also a basic cosmetics should be suitable for most skin types such as dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, ...
2. Classification of Lotion
Rated as a versatile cosmetic line with many uses, Lotion comes in two basic forms:
- Lotion has a water-like texture: Watery textures often function similarly to toners, which are deep cleansing, moisturizing, pH balancing on the skin and tightening of pores. Most liquid lotions are used for facial skin.
- Lotion has a milky texture: The milk texture contains more ingredients and is more nutritious than the water form. Therefore, its use is more diverse such as moisturizing, whitening, anti-aging, ... Milk lotion is used for many different areas of the body.
In addition, Lotion is also classified by manufacturers for each purpose: Face Lotion, Hand Lotion, Body Lotion, Foot Lotion.
3. What are the outstanding uses of Lotion?
There are many Lotion lines available in the market, but these products have some outstanding uses:
- Deep cleanses, balances the pH and moisturizes the skin at the same time: For customers with dry skin, you can advise to replace Toner with Lotion, while for oily skin, you can use Lotion as a day cream.
- Anti aging skin: A number of specialized Lotion lines work to provide many nutrients to the skin, stimulate new cell production and maintain skin elasticity very well.
- Protect from acne: With a soft texture and deep cleansing effect, Lotion keeps the skin clean, moisturized without greasy on the skin. This helps to effectively prevent the risk of acne.
- Protect the skin: Many Lotion lines contain sunscreen ingredients, which help protect the skin very well from the effects of UV rays.
- Skin whitening: With many nutrients and cleansing, protecting skin, when used Lotion regularly, the skin will quickly brighten and visibly soft.
4. The most effective way to use lotion
Lotion has a lot of uses, so depending on the needs of customers, you can advise some of the following:
- Use by hand: This is the simplest way to use, just put a sufficient amount of lotion on the palm, apply and apply to the face. This usage should be combined with a gentle pat or facial massage, helping the nutrients penetrate the skin faster.
- Use with makeup remover: With Lotion lines that have a cleansing effect and a water-like texture like toners, you can use it with makeup remover to easily remove impurities on the skin.
- Use as a mineral spray: Water-based and moisturizing lotion can be extracted into a spray bottle for use as a mineral spray. For dry skin conditions, often sitting in air conditioning, this is an effective way to add moisture.
- Use with mask: Use a compress mask to apply Lotion Mask to boil a few drops of Lotion solution, then apply on the skin. This usage will help replenish moisture extremely effectively for the skin. In particular, can be used every day without skin irritation.
- Use ice style: Using cold lotion will help clean the skin and tighten pores very effectively. The usage is also very simple, just put lotion on the ice tray and freeze, then use with a bucket to massage your face.
One note that you should advise customers when using Lotion, need to choose products (textures and uses) that fit the purpose of use. For example, a liquid lotion can be used in a variety of ways, but with the milk form, you should only use it by hand to completely penetrate the skin without causing greasiness.
5. What is the other lotion like? Can I replace toners?
Water-based lotions have a liquid texture and have many of the same benefits as toners. So this cosmetic line is no different?
The main ingredient of Toner is mainly water based, while Lotion is a form of water containing milk / oil with a lightweight structure. Therefore, in addition to cleansing and balancing pH on the skin like toner, Lotion also has moisturizing effects, making the skin softer and smoother.
Thanks to this wonderful texture and use, Lotion is suitable for all skin types, considered a new generation Toner with many uses, especially much softer.
With the girls dry skin, Lotion completely replaceable Toner. However, for those with lanes oily skin Toner is still considered a necessary product, can not be replaced - Lotion can be used as a moisturizer during the day (or in the hot summer weather).
Above are the share of Miss Tram Academy About the lotion and its characteristics and uses. As a skin care technician, you need to know each type of cosmetics as well as the basic characteristics and characteristics to be easily consulted to customers. Therefore, in addition to the skills on skin care and treatment, always update the skin care cosmetics available on the market.
Hopefully Miss Tram's share will be helpful to you. Wish you always success with the job!