Skin Whitening With Rice Bran Powder And Oatmeal
Rice bran and oatmeal are two popular ingredients for women to care for and nourish the skin. With high nutritional ingredients, together with strong antioxidant compounds and abundant vitamins, both of these powders provide the ability to brighten skin and reduce acne. Despite being highly appreciated for its effectiveness, many people wonder whether rice bran and oatmeal flour is better for whitening skin? Let's Miss Tram Academy Find out right away!
1. Nutrition ingredients in rice bran and oatmeal
Comparison between 100g of rice bran powder and 100g of oatmeal, we have the following nutritional indicators:
|Ingredient||Rice bran flour||
|Vitamin A||0 IU||0 IU|
|Vitamin B6||4.07 mg||0.165 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 mcg||0 mcg|
|Vitamin E (Alpha-tocopherol)||4.92 mg||1.01 mg|
|Vitamin K||1.9 mcg||3.2 mcg|
|Thiamin||2,753 mg||1.17 mg|
|Riboflavin||0.284 mg||0.22 mg|
|Choline||32.2 mg||32.2 mg|
|Iron||18.54 mg||5.41 mg|
|Magnesium||781 mg||235 mg|
|Phosphorus||1677 mg||734 mg|
|Potassium||1485 mg||566 mg|
|Manganese||14.21 mg||5.63 mg|
|Selenium||15.6 mcg||45.2 mcg|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.316g||
In general, the indicators between these two powders are not too different and they have the same essential nutrients for the skin. With these ingredients, both rice bran and oatmeal have the ability to moisturize, gently exfoliate, improve dark skin areas. These two powders combine with ingredients such as fresh milk, yogurt, honey, olive oil, etc. for body and facial skin care. If used in the right dosage, with the right frequency, the skin will be greatly improved.
Rice bran and oatmeal are good for skin whitening
2. Which rice bran and oatmeal flour is better for whitening?
Natural origin, rich in nutrients, good skin care and nourishment, so rice bran and oatmeal are always selected in skin beauty formulas. However, between these two types of powder is still a certain note. Looking at the table of nutritional ingredients above, you can see that rice bran powder contains more vitamin E, the higher levels of minerals, so we can say the ability to lighten the skin in a shorter time.
But rice bran powder is more suitable for body skin because with this nutrient content, facial skin or irritation causes acne. Meanwhile, oatmeal works well on sensitive skin, gently nourishes the skin, effectively reducing inflammation in the face.
Therefore, when preparing a mask you should consider to choose the formula that suits the skin condition of the customer.
Rice bran is good, but it can be used on the face or cause irritation
Whether it is oatmeal or rice bran powder, when using these ingredients to make skincare masks, we need to pay attention to the following points:
- Should massage gently to nutrients penetrate into the skin, avoiding damage to sensitive skin;
- When applying a mask, you need to follow a circular motion, upwards to prevent wrinkles, sagging skin;
- Rice bran and oatmeal when mixed with hot water need to cool to room temperature otherwise it may cause skin burns;
- Both types do not apply to areas with open wounds, signs of eczema;
- Do not combine these two ingredients with ingredients containing parabens and other toxic chemicals as they can cause premature skin aging, UV sensitivity in sunlight;
- After applying the mask, apply a light lotion to balance skin's moisture;
- When you need to go out in the sun, carefully shield, apply sunscreen to help skin from the negative effects of environmental factors.
In addition to the above notes, you should advise customers to have a healthy eating habit (eat lots of fruits and vegetables), avoid foods containing sugar and carbohydrates, and keep the optimism of happiness for problems. The problem on the skin is quickly improved, the skin is more fresh and smooth.