Skin Whitening With Rice Bran Powder And Oatmeal
Rice bran powder and oatmeal are two popular ingredients of women in caring and nourishing skin. With a high nutritional composition, together with a strong antioxidant and vitamin complex, both of these powders offer the ability to smooth and lighten skin and reduce acne. Although it is appreciated for efficiency, many people wonder if rice bran powder and oatmeal are better when nourishing the skin. Let's Miss Tram Academy Find out now!
1. Nutrition ingredients in rice bran and oatmeal
Comparison between 100g rice bran powder and 100g oatmeal, we have the following nutritional indexes:
|Thành phần||Rice bran powder||
|V||0 IU||0 IU|
|Vitamin B6||4.07 mg||0.165 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 mcg||0 mcg|
|Vitamin E (Alpha-tocopherol)||4.92 mg||1.01 mg|
|vitamin K||1.9 mcg||3.2 mcg|
|thiamine||2.753 mg||1.17 mg|
|Riboflavin||0.284 mg||0.22 mg|
|Choline||32.2 mg||32.2 mg|
|Iron||18.54 mg||5.41 mg|
|Magnesium and||781 mg||235 mg|
|Phosphorus||1677 mg||734 mg|
|Potassium||1485 mg||566 mg|
|Manganese||14.21 mg||5.63 mg|
|S||15.6 mcg||45.2 mcg|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.316 g||
In general, the indexes between these two powders are not too different and they share essential nutrients for the skin. With these ingredients, rice bran powder and oatmeal are both capable of moisturizing, soothing exfoliating cells, improving dark skin areas. These two powders combine with ingredients such as fresh milk, yogurt, honey, olive oil, etc. to nourish the skin and face. If you use the right dose, with a reasonable frequency, the skin will be greatly improved.
Rice bran powder and oatmeal use very good white skin
2. Which rice bran and oatmeal flour is better for whitening?
Natural origin, rich in nutrients, good skin care and nourishment, so rice bran and oatmeal are always selected in skin beauty formulas. However, between these two types of powder is still a certain note. Looking at the table of nutrient ingredients above, you can see that rice bran powder contains more vitamin E, the higher levels of minerals, so we can say the ability to lighten the skin in a shorter time.
But rice bran powder is more suitable for body skin because with this nutrient content, facial skin or irritation causes acne. Meanwhile, oatmeal works well on sensitive skin, gently nourishes the skin, effectively reducing inflammation in the face.
Therefore, when preparing a mask you should consider to choose the formula that suits the skin condition of the customer.
Good rice bran powder but used on the face or cause irritation
Whether it is oatmeal or rice bran powder, when using these ingredients to make skin care masks, we need to note some of the following points:
- Should massage gently so that nutrients penetrate into the skin, avoid damage to sensitive skin;
- When applying a mask, you need to follow a circular motion, pointing upwards to prevent wrinkles and sagging skin;
- Rice bran powder and oatmeal when prepared with hot water should cool to room temperature or it may burn the skin;
- Both types do not apply to skin with open wounds, signs of eczema;
- Do not combine these ingredients with paraben ingredients and other toxic chemicals because it can cause premature aging, sensitivity to UV rays in the sun;
- Applying a mask should apply a mild lotion to balance the moisture to the skin;
- When out in the sun, there is a need to cover carefully, apply sunscreen to help the skin avoid negative effects from environmental agents.
In addition to the above precautions, you should advise customers to have a healthy eating habits (eat lots of fruits and vegetables), avoid sugary foods and carbohydrates, and keep the spirit of optimism happy for questions. Skin problems are quickly improved, skin is fresher and smoother.
See More About News - Share Miss Tram Academy's: