Proper maintenance of eyelash extensions will help you work smoothly, ensure product quality and save the cost of having to replace regularly when the tool is not guaranteed. governing. Although this is not a difficult job, but it is something that many technicians forget during their working time.
How To Care The Mi Latching Device Correctly
With just the slightest attention in the process of your work, you will help your eyelash extensions have a longer life, thereby extending the time for replacement, while helping you save costs as well as save money. effort for choosing the right tools for your skills and competencies.
Here are some tips for preserving eyelash extensions that you can refer to:
1. Eyelash extensions
Considered to be a powerful arm of each technician, eyelash extensions are necessary tools that you must have. Different tweezers will give you different feelings, so in the selection process, you must make sure that the tweezers are comfortable to hold, light weight, no make you have to take too much force when picking, connecting and matching different types of eyelash extensions.
With rigorous conditions in each selection, you should pay attention to storage after each work to avoid damage that can occur with your tweezers. Some suggestions for you like:
- A separate tweezers box should be provided to avoid collisions with other objects as well as to avoid falling which can lead to the tip of the tweezers being damaged and unable to be properly pulled and eyelided
- Tweezers need to be cleaned and disinfected after each use with a special tool for cleaning tweezers.
Tweezers should be stored in a dry place, avoiding moisture can cause tweezers to rust.
- Use tweezers properly with their own uses and especially should have a separate tweezers for removing eyelashes. Because the process of removing eyelashes will make the tweezers come into contact with the eyelash removal solution, if you use the tweezers together, it will quickly damage the tweezers.
2. Eyelash extensions
Eyelash glue is an important adhesive that helps to attach false eyelashes to real lashes, creating thick, long, curved lashes. Quality eyelash extensions will help keep eyelashes in the rear for the longest time. Therefore, using and preserving eyelash extensions properly will help the quality of eyelashes be raised, bringing satisfaction to customers.
Some tips for preserving eyelash extensions like:
- After each glue removal, you should clean the mouth and lid of the bottle and tighten the bottle cap tightly. If the glue around your mouth can't be cleaned, blot a little liquid into the cotton swab and gently wipe your mouth to clean.
- Each eyelash extension, should take a sufficient amount of glue to use for 30 minutes, should not take too much and too little. If too much will cause waste, because after every 30 minutes, the glue will be stratified as well as drying causing the quality of glue to decrease. If too few you will have to take many times, opening the bottle too much glue will make the rest of the bottle dry faster.
- Storing glue in a dry place, should have the best storage bag.
- Do not mix water or other liquid with the glue to reduce the quality of the joint.
3. Fake eyelashes
Fake lashes are the last important tool for eyelash extensions. If not properly maintained, it can lead to rotting of the false eyelashes, reducing the quality of eyelashes while affecting the health of customers.
Some notes in preserving false eyelashes such as:
- Should contain false eyelashes in a clean box, avoid direct sunlight as they can cause fake eyelashes to deteriorate quickly and reduce quality.
- Regularly check the quality of fake eyelashes, especially before use to connect them to customers.
4. Other tools
Some other necessary eyelash extensions such as eyelash brushes, hand-held fans, etc. should also be properly stored to increase their shelf life. With these items should be stored in a dry, clean and hygienic place after each use.
Eyelash extensions are conditions to help you work effectively and quickly. In addition, they also have certain effects on the health of customers, so, before and after each use, you need to clean, disinfect with specialized solutions to bring safety. absolute most.
With the sharing above, you can confidently use your appliances in the longest time. Proper maintenance will not only save you money, but also the quality of the services you provide, thereby earning the trust and confidence of your customers.
Miss Tram Academy wishes you every success with the job you choose.
See More About News Sharing Other Of Miss Tram Academy: