Squeezing acne if the wrong method will be the cause of a series of problems such as bruises, scars, acne outbreaks, etc. Therefore, skincare clinicians need to know how to mold the correct medical standard with each type of acne.
Miss Tram Academy There have been many series about distinguishing acne types for you to refer before. And with this article, Miss Tram Academy shares the procedures for using the right acne treatment device. If your technique is standard and skilled, this is the secret to help get rid of acne quickly.
- 1 How To Use Acne Treatment Kit With Standard Medical Procedures
- 1.1 1. Introduction about acne modeling kit
- 1.2 2. Standard medical acne modeling process with an acne shaping kit
How To Use Acne Treatment Kit With Standard Medical Procedures
1. Introduction about acne modeling kit
In the past, using your hands to squeeze acne was a common practice in many people. However, if the hand hygiene step is not clean, this is the cause of bringing bacteria from the hands into the acne, making acne more serious. In addition, the force from the hands if not properly controlled will cause the skin area to be greatly affected, causing bruises, scars, ... very difficult to treat. Some types of acne such as blackheads, headless pustules, etc. are also difficult to remove thoroughly if using only your hands.
Therefore, a set of acne squeezers has been set up to help solve the difficulties in getting acne. This kit will include:
- Needles for medical acne: These are needles with tiny noses, aimed at creating space in acne spots, helping push acne cores deep inside out more easily.
- Acne mannequin: These pimples are usually designed with two heads with one end being a pointed needle, one end used to mold pimples. Or there are also plants designed to squeeze acne but different sizes. You should prepare all kinds of acne pimples with a variety of sizes, to use for many types of acne.
These tools are all made from stainless steel to ensure skin safety. At the same time, there is no rust or rust when regularly exposed to disinfectants and hygiene.
2. Standard medical acne modeling process with an acne shaping kit
In order to make the process of squeezing acne safe, with minimal consequences on customers' skin, the performers must be skilled technicians, knowledgeable about the skin as well as types of acne. Can distinguish between acne types that can be molded and acne types that should not be molded or not yet squeezed.
It is this step in shaping acne that will determine whether or not customers trust their premises, because if they do, their skin becomes more serious, which can ruin their brand. credit and affect the business results later.
Here are the basic steps required in the process of squeezing acne to bring high efficiency:
Step 1: Hand hygiene, acne squeezing kits
Hand hygiene and acne kits are extremely important steps to help avoid future risks of infection. You should wash your hands well with antibacterial soap. For acne tools, you should heat through hot fire and then rinse with alcohol after the tool has cooled or can be cleaned with specialized solutions.
Note: After each use, the squeegee should be cleaned as above and stored in a cool place.
Step 2: Cleaning facial skin for customers
You need to make sure your client's skin is clean before you squeeze. This just helps you see the acne spots on the skin and does not let the dirt, grease or makeup affect the acne spots causing inflammation.
First, use a makeup remover to clean the client's face, then follow the exfoliating step and finish with a proper facial cleanser. Attention during this process, you should perform facial massages to help blood circulation and bring relaxation to customers.
+ Note: Skin Care After Modeling Acne
Step 3: Face wash
Facial for customers with a special facial machine in a period of 3 minutes. This will help dilate the pores, making it easier to squeeze acne.
Note: Should regularly ask how the customer feels, is it too hot or not and adjust accordingly. Avoid burns.
Step 4: Squeeze acne
After performing the above steps, the technician will squeeze the acne. Using a needle to squeeze acne, create a small space between the acne nodules so that the acne from deep inside will be easily released. Then use a squeegee to gently push in the opposite direction of the pores to completely push the acne inside out.
You should only exfoliate old acne, remove pimples, blood pus and wipe immediately after each acne is squeezed with medical cotton.
Step 5: Clean the skin after squeezing acne
After shaping acne, you should use physiological saline to wipe gently, clean the entire face for guests.
Step 6: Care after squeezing acne
You can use a special mask for post-acne skin to apply to soothe the skin, while helping to tighten pores. Then, apply acne medication to the spots and tell customers how to take care of their skin at home:
- Use only physiological saline to wash your face the first day after squeezing acne. In the following days, you can use a gentle cleanser for acne skin.
- Special skincare products should not be used during this time. Only use skin care products that are recommended for acne-prone skin and limit the number of steps your skin can take.
- Do not use intensive acne treatment products immediately after acne. When the wounds on the face are healed (from 5 to 7 days later) begin to use.
Squeezing the right acne will make your acne treatment process safer and more effective. With the above information, hopefully you will gain useful knowledge Miss Tram Academy want to share. Do not forget to follow Miss Tram Academy regularly to update more new knowledge offline.
See More About News - Sharing Other Of Miss Tram Academy: