Although acne does not cause serious skin problems such as pustules and inflammatory acne. However, their existence on the skin makes us uncomfortable, lose confidence because the skin is not smooth. So how to eliminate them? And Miss Tram Academy Learn some ways to make natural acne acne mask below!
How To Make A Bran Peeling Mask From Nature
What is acne acne?
Bran acne are tiny pimples with a milky, black or yellowish core and they often have an open mouth on the skin surface. When acne nodules are caused by sebaceous glands of the sebaceous glands, they are exposed to air and oxidized to form blackheads. Bran usually appears in areas of strong sweat glands, mainly on the sides of the nose and chin, some cases appear on the forehead.
Causes of acne acne appear
Bran may appear on the skin because of very basic causes. A small change in hormones, an increase in sebum secretion on the skin or a bacterial infection can be the cause of acne. For people with oily skin, acne acne often appear.
Polluted environment, changes in living environment and weather, sleepless eating habits and unscientific eating habits are also causes of persistent and difficult to treat acne.
Some effective acne peeling masks from nature
1. Mask peeling acne bran from gelatine
Gelatine powder is known as a common ingredient in food processing such as making cakes, jellies or marshmallows, etc. Gelatine is a product made from collagen extracted from the skin, animal bones or from plants, This is an odorless, tasteless, transparent or slightly yellowish protein. Using gelatine, you will get an effective acne mask.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of gelatin with 2 tablespoons of warm fresh milk.
- Apply the paste to the area you want to peel off and wait for it to dry on your skin.
- Then gently peel off the mask layer from this gelatin.
- Use a damp cotton washcloth to wipe the area just covered.
Use the mask 1-2 times / week to see the best effect.
2. Mask peeling acne bran from egg whites
Egg whites are not only a nutritious food but also a beauty ingredient with many great uses. In egg whites contains extremely large amounts of natural collagen helps increase the ability to regenerate new cells, improve the structure of the skin for smooth, youthful skin. Besides, the nutrients in chicken egg whites will help improve skin pigmentation for fairer and rosier skin. Using egg white as a acne peeling mask will help remove acne effectively, unclog pores and tighten the skin.
- Separate the egg whites into a separate bowl, add 1 tbsp of lemon juice and beat the mixture.
- Use this brush to apply the area to the face you want to peel acne, use a thin layer of tissue paper to cover the area just applied mask.
- Continue using a wet brush to rub the face over the paper towel you just applied.
- Wait until the mask is dry, gently peel off the tissue with your hands.
- Use a cotton washcloth to clean the skin just covered the mask.
For oily skin, you can use this mask 1-2 times a week. For dry skin, every 10 to 15 days.
- Before applying the mask, you need to clean the skin as well as exfoliating to help maximize the effectiveness of the mask.
- Steam your face for a period of 10 minutes before applying the mask, in order to expand the pores, from which it is easy to remove the acne.
- After peeling off the mask, wash your face again with cool water. This is a way to help tighten pores and make skin firmer.
- Do not use peeling masks too often because they can make your pores become bigger, making your skin more sensitive and hurt.
- Do not peel acne area of skin around the eyes, because the skin here is quite thin, peeling acne will cause skin to age faster.
- Apply moisturizer after peeling acne to help restore the skin after the effects of peeling acne.
Apply the above masks along with knowing the notes Miss Tram Academy Giving out will help you get rid of those nasty bran acne spots. From there to have a smooth skin, youthful and rosy white.
See some of the other beauty posts at Blog Sharing: