Facial bruising, though not causing serious skin problems such as pustules and inflammatory acne. However, their existence on the skin makes us uncomfortable, losing confidence because the skin is not smooth. So how can we remove them? And Miss Tram Academy Learn some of the natural acne peeling masks below!
How To Make Mask Of Peeling Bran Acne From Nature
What is bran?
Bran pimples are tiny spots with milky white, black or yellowish spots and they often have open mouths on the skin surface. When the acne is caused by scum of the sebaceous glands, it is exposed to air and oxidized to form blackheads. Bran acne usually occurs in areas with strong sweat glands, mainly concentrated on the sides of the nose and chin, some cases appear on the forehead.
+ Note: The Best Effective Skin Care
Causes of acne bran appear
Bran acne may appear on the skin because of very basic causes. Small hormonal changes, increased seborrhea on the skin or infections can all contribute to the formation of bran acne. For people with oily skin, bran acne often appears.
Environmental pollution, changes in living environment and weather, sleeping habits, eating unscientific are also causes of acne condition more persistent and difficult to treat.
Some effective acne peeling masks from nature
1. Mask peel off acne from gelatine
Gelatine powder is known to be a common ingredient in food processing such as making cakes, jelly or making marshmallows, etc. Gelatine is a product made of collagen extracted from skin, animal bones or from plants, This is an odorless, tasteless, transparent or slightly yellowish protein. Using gelatine you get a formula for effective peeling acne mask.
- Mix even 1 gelatin spoon with 2 spoon of warm fresh milk.
- Apply the mixture to the area of skin you want to peel off and wait for the mixture to dry on your skin.
- Then use your hand to gently peel off this gelatin mask.
- Use a damp cotton towel to wipe the skin and mask.
Use mask from 1 - 2 times / week to see the best effect.
2. Mask peel off acne from white egg whites
Egg whites are not only a nutritious food but also a beauty ingredient with lots of great uses. In chicken egg white contains a large amount of extremely large natural collagen that increases the ability to regenerate new cells, improve the structure of the skin for smooth, youthful skin. Besides, the nutrients in egg white will help improve skin pigmentation for whiter and rosy skin. Using egg white as a peeling mask will help eliminate acne effectively, clear pores and stretch skin.
- Separate the chicken egg whites into a bowl, add 1 spoon of lemon juice and beat the mixture evenly.
- Using the brush to apply this mixture to the face of your skin that you want to remove from acne, apply a layer of thin tissue to apply to areas that have just applied.
- Continue using the brush to wet the face on the tissue you just covered.
- Wait until the mask is dry, then gently peel off the tissue with your hand.
- Use a cotton towel to clean the skin and apply the mask.
For oily skin, you can use this mask from 1 - 2 times / week. For dry skin, from 10 - 15 / day.
- Before applying a mask, you need to clean your skin as well as exfoliate to help maximize the effectiveness of the mask.
- Face your face for a period of 30 minutes before applying a mask, to expand the pores, thereby getting rid of acne.
- After peeling off the mask, wash your face with cool water. This is a way to tighten pores and make skin firmer.
- Do not use peeling mask too often because it can make the pores bigger, making the skin more sensitive and vulnerable.
- Do not peel off the skin in the area around the eyes, because the skin here is quite thin, peeling off the acne will cause aging skin faster.
- Apply moisturizer after peeling acne to help restore skin after the effects of acne peeling.
Apply the above masks along with knowing the notes Miss Tram Academy This will help you get rid of those annoying acne spots. Since then there is a smooth, youthful and pinkish skin.
See some other beauty articles at Blog Share: