Questions and Answers | Are there any tips to help distinguish good ink from poor quality?
It can be said that, to create a beautiful and perfect work for customers, in addition to technology, the choice of tattoo ink is also an important factor determining the outcome.
Personal opinion of Miss Tram that the quality of tattoo ink can also be classified as one of the criteria to evaluate customer satisfaction for a beauty establishment.
So today, let's try a small experiment to test good tattoo ink and poor quality okay!
- The test is quite simple: Take a little ink out on a piece of glossy paper (maybe oil absorbent paper) and try with a magnet
- If the ink is attracted to the magnet, it proves to have metal in it. This ink also has derivatives and azo colorants (which are not allowed to be used) that will cause great harm to the body.
- The poor quality ink after spraying will be patchy, cocooned skin, creating unexpected color effects.
So, Miss Tram's advice is to choose organic tattoo ink with natural extracts.
- This ink is completely harmless, fine pure color, durable and does not oxidize green - red after flying colors.
- In addition, this is also the ink line Miss Tram and many students have trusted to use to ensure safety as well as bring beautiful aesthetic results as expected for their customers.
If you want to find out more information or need Miss Tram to consult more closely on this topic, please send us a question now!
More information about:
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the learning path and see if you are suitable for this career or not.