- 1 Instructions on How to Care for Melasma in the Right Way
- 2 1. Understand the skin pigmentation: the causes and mechanism of formation
- 3 2. The Causes of Melasma Need To Know
- 4 3. Melasma should be looked after?
Instructions on How to Care for Melasma in the Right Way
Compared with other types of acne, it is difficult to treat melasma because it is related to the problem of changing pigmentation. In addition, if you don't know how to take care of your skin, your skin condition may get worse and signs of aging come faster.
And this can cause "horrifying" obsession for women, causing them to lose their beauty and confidence. So when you encounter these conditions, how will you care for and guide their skin care customers? Some share below of Miss Tram Academy will give you lots of useful knowledge.
Melasma if not properly cared for will be more severe
1. Understand the skin pigmentation: the causes and mechanism of formation
Melasma is one of the most common problems on our skin (especially in women), causing a serious impact on psychology and aesthetics of a person. Melasma is the spot or patches of skin darker than other skin areas.
Melasma appears most often on the face (nose bridge, forehead, chin, cheeks and even lips), in addition they can mark their presence in other parts of the body. This is a phenomenon of increased melanin production in the bottom layer and mesoderm, making the skin appear ugly dark areas.
According to Dr. Le Phuong Mai - Dermatologist (Ho Chi Minh City Dermatology Hospital), melasma is classified into 3 main types:
Melasma array: Melasma is formed in the epidermis, dark patches appear clearly on the skin surface. Melasma is usually dark brown or yellowish. This type of melasma is easy to treat because it is not deep in the skin.
Melasma: Melasma feet deep into the bottom and middle layer of the skin. This type of melasma is light brown in color and lies beneath the skin. If the melasma is widespread, the dark spots are deep, difficult to treat without resorting to modern technologies.
Lightening mixture: Is the combination of the two types of melasma. When the skin appears simultaneously pigmented spots and spots, the treatment will be extremely complex.
2. The Causes of Melasma Need To Know
There are many types of melasma and the causes of melasma are also very diverse. Dermatologists have done in-depth research to identify the main groups of impact on our skin. In particular, the most likely to cause melasma include:
Due to a decline in female hormones
If hormones work ineffectively, hormonal decline will lead to a series of problems related to women's health and beauty such as wrinkled dry skin, moisture imbalance, loss of protective film. protect skin from environmental impact. Thereby causing the skin to absorb sunlight, increasing the concentration of dark pigmentation causing melasma.
Due to the endogenous skin aging process
This process occurs naturally according to the law, but if the body lacks the necessary nutrients, aging will come quickly, causing more severe effects. Usually after the age of 35, melasma will appear in many people.
Impact from external environment
Factors include: sunlight, polluted air, unclean water, the use of cosmetics, etc. can all cause bad effects on the skin, causing the accumulation of melanin pigment more.
The impact of bad free radicals
Through eating habits, metabolism or the effect of other treatments can stimulate bad free radicals to develop, destroying cell membranes leading to aging on the skin, including pigmentation. skin.
3. Melasma should be looked after?
When receiving treatment for cases of melasma, first of all we must know how to classify melasma to give the appropriate treatment regimen. In addition, skin pigmentation needs its own steps, to limit burnt skin as well as to help the skin absorb nutrients well in treatment.
Melasma needs proper care
Taking care of burnt skin, you should guide your customers as follows:
- The skin needs to be thoroughly cleaned every day to remove dirt, cosmetic residues that help the skin to "breathe", the pores are open to stimulate new cell growth.
- We can use natural skin masks (preferably a material containing Vitamin C to increase collagen synthesis, improve dark pigmentation on the skin) such as yogurt, honey, lemon, turmeric, tea Green, ... Instruct guests to limit the use of cosmetics containing chemical ingredients or bleaches because they will remove the skin protective film, causing more damage to the skin.
- Skin should be carefully shielded when going out in the sun with hats, coats, masks and do not forget to apply sunscreen suitable for each skin type (oily skin, dry or sensitive skin, ...)
- In the treatment of melasma, we can apply such procedures as: Vitamin C electrophoresis, skin rejuvenation with fresh yellow collagen, Laser ND Yag, ... In case of necessity, customers will drink more Oreful - Collagen ZO to support melasma from the inside.
Hope the article has provided more useful knowledge for you!
See More About News - Sharing Other Of Miss Tram Academy: