Instructions on how to take care of burnt skin properly
- 1 Instructions on how to take care of burnt skin properly
- 2 Correct understanding of melasma: the cause and mechanism of formation
- 3 The Causes Of Melasma Need To Know
- 4 How should melasma be taken care of?
Compared to other types of acne, it is difficult to treat melasma because it is related to skin pigmentation changes. In addition, if you do not know how to care, your skin condition may get worse and signs of aging may come faster. And this can cause "horror" obsessions for women, causing them to lose their beauty and confidence. So when you encounter these conditions, how will you take care of and guide their skin care customers? Some of the following shared by Miss Tram Academy will provide you with a lot of useful knowledge.
Melasma without proper care will be more severe
Correct understanding of melasma: the cause and mechanism of formation
Melasma is one of the most common problems on our skin (especially in women), which has a severe impact on one's psychology and aesthetics. Melasma is darker patches or patches of skin than other skin areas.
Melasma appears most often on the face (nose bridge, forehead, chin, cheeks and even lips), in addition they can mark their presence in other parts of the body. This is an increase in the production of dark melanin in the base and middle layer, making the skin appear ugly dark areas.
According to Dr. Le Phuong Mai - Dermatologist (HCM City Dermatology Hospital), the pigmentation is classified into the following main types:
Burnt array: Melasma legs formed in the epidermis layer, dark patches appear clearly on the surface of the skin. Melasma is usually dark brown or light yellow. This type of melasma is easy to treat because the melasma is not deep beneath the skin.
Spotlight: The melasma is deeply ingrained into the bottom and middle of the skin. This type of pigmentation is light brown and lies dimly beneath the skin. If the melasma is widespread, the spot spot is deeply ingrained, difficult to treat without the use of modern technologies.
Melasma mixed: Is the synthesis of the above two types of melasma. When facial skin appears at the same time with patches and spots, the treatment will be extremely complicated.
Melasma has many types and causes of melasma are also very diverse. Dermatologists have done in-depth research to find groups that have a major impact on our skin. In particular, it is easy to cause the most burnt to mention:
The Causes Of Melasma Need To Know
Reason for 1: Due to the decline of female hormones
If hormones are ineffective, hormonal depletion will result in a range of health and beauty issues such as wrinkled dry skin, moisture imbalance, loss of protective membranes. Protect the skin from environmental impacts. Since then, the skin absorbs the sun, increasing the concentration of dark pigmentation pigmentation.
Reason for 2: Due to endogenous skin aging process
This process takes place naturally according to the law, but if the body lacks essential nutrients, aging will come quickly, causing more severe effects. Usually, after age 28, skin pigmentation will appear in many people.
Reason 3: Impact from the external environment
Factors including: sunshine, polluted air, unclean water, cosmetic use, etc. can all leave bad effects on the skin, causing the accumulation of darker melanin pigments.
Reason Do 4: The impact of bad free radicals
Through eating habits, metabolism or effects from other treatment processes can stimulate bad free radicals to develop, destroying cell membranes leading to skin aging, including melasma. skin.
How should melasma be taken care of?
When receiving the treatment of melasma, we must first understand how to classify melasma to give an appropriate treatment regimen. In addition, burnt skin needs separate care steps, to limit further burnt pigmentation as well as help skin absorb nutrients well in treatment.
Melasma must be properly cared for
Taking care of burnt skin, you should instruct your customers as follows:
- Skin needs to be cleaned thoroughly every day to remove dirt, cosmetic deposits that help the skin "breathe", open pores stimulate new cell growth.
- We can use natural skin care masks (preferably those containing Vitamin C to increase collagen synthesis, improve dark pigmentation in the skin) like yogurt, honey, lemon, turmeric, tea Green, ... Guides guests to limit the use of cosmetics containing chemical ingredients or bleach because they will take away the protective skin layer, making the skin worse.
- Skin should be carefully shielded from the sun with hats, coats, masks and do not forget to apply sunscreen suitable for each skin type (oily, dry or sensitive skin, ...)
- In the treatment of melasma, we can apply the procedures such as electrophoresis of Vitamin C, skin rejuvenation with fresh pure gold collagen, ND Yag Laser, ... In case of necessity, you will drink more Oreful - Collagen ZO to support melts from inside.
Hope the article has provided more useful knowledge for you!
See more information: