If acne is considered a major skin problem of puberty, the pigmentation is the most common skin condition of women in their 30s. And with the development of life needs, The service of treating melasma at Spa is getting more and more trust from customers. Therefore, if you are a professional skin care professional, you must not only be proficient in the treatment process, but also have to master the basic knowledge of the skin to advise customers in the most effective way.
This paragraph Miss Tram Academy Please share all frequency of knowledge about skin pigmentation.
- 1 All Skin Diseases: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 1.1 What is Melasma?
- 1.2 Who is most at risk of skin pigmentation?
- 1.3 Is Melasma and Freckles Different?
- 1.4 Causes of Melasma
- 1.5 Diagnosis of Melasma
- 1.6 Effective Treatments
- 1.7 Attention Needed to Remind Customer After Each Treatment Process
All Skin Diseases: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
What is Melasma?
Types melasma Common skin
Melasma is a condition in which the skin appears brown or darker than the other skin areas. This skin condition is caused by melanin hyperpigmentation on the bottom and mesoderm layers, creating very ugly dark patches.
Melasma usually appears in many different places on the body, but the most common is still on the face and skin areas that are exposed to the sun.
Who is most at risk of skin pigmentation?
Remove all women of reproductive age (from 20-50 years old) are at high risk of skin pigmentation, especially during pregnancy and postpartum. Men can also be burnt, but with less risk.
In addition, according to the study, the risk of the appearance of melasma is also affected by factors such as geography, race, and skin color. Because black women in Asia are having more pigmentation than white women in other continents.
Is Melasma and Freckles Different?
How to distinguish and melasma blackhead effective
A lot of customers confuse melasma and freckles. And sometimes, the consultants also have this confusion. However, melasma and freckles are two completely different skin conditions. You need to distinguish clearly:
Also appears due to hyperpigmentation, but freckles are very small, only the size of a needle to sesame seeds. The color of this skin condition is also very diverse with dark brown, light brown, yellow, gray, black, red, ... In particular, their lightness will vary depending on the intensity of sunlight.
Melasma is large dark spots / patches with varying degrees of lightness on the skin. This skin condition has a characteristic color, not as diverse as freckles. In particular, melasma often appears symmetrically on the cheeks, chin, forehead, nose and has many different sizes, large and small, or linked into patches.
Causes of Melasma
The main causes of pigmentation formation
Melasma is formed by the proliferation of melanin pigments. This can result from external influences or hormonal changes inside, even due to both factors combined:
Due to environmental impacts:
- Because the skin is not protected against the negative effects of the sun.
- Due to improper use of skin care cosmetics causes the skin to become thin and weak.
- Due to skin diseases or contaminated with mercury, lead, corticosteroids, ...
- Due to unreasonable diet and activities, the skin lacks nutrients and loses its resistance.
Due to changes in the body:
- Due to the natural aging process, the texture and health of the skin are impaired.
- Due to hormonal changes in the body (especially during pregnancy, postpartum period and premenopause).
- Due to stress, prolonged stress.
- Due to atopic, genetic.
Diagnosis of Melasma
To effectively diagnose and treat skin pigmentation, you need to have a careful skin examination to give the most suitable course. Some notes Miss Tram Academy would like to share:
- Find out the cause of skin pigmentation by collecting information: how old the client is, whether or not she has given birth, the time it was burnt, what cosmetic lines were used, skincare steps, etc.
- Be sure to know what guests have used melasma treatment before and have the results.
- It is recommended to use a skin scanner or a Wood lamp to accurately determine the skin condition and degree of pigmentation on the client's skin.
With each condition and level of melasma, there will be each specific treatment. Some treatments for melasma that cosmetic establishments often use:
- Use topical, oral, and strict skin care regimens from the inside out (combining special treatments and healthy diets). This method requires perseverance and careful monitoring for a long time to repel the marks.
- Using Laser technology will result in faster, more efficient and safer results. However, the aesthetic unit should ensure the use of modern technology and machine learning, as well as skilled technicians to ensure the best results for customers.
- Note, if the customer has not been treated with melasma, or the skin is too sensitive, it is necessary to apply the stem cell culture method first. This will ensure that your skin is healthy and ready for treatment.
High-tech melasma treatment results at Miss Tram
Attention Needed to Remind Customer After Each Treatment Process
The note should be in treatment of melasma
In order for the treatment of melasma to be most effective, you need to guide customers to have a thorough skin care regime at home as follows:
- Always choose skincare cosmetic products with a gentle, natural extracts so that the skin is not irritated.
- Always wear sunscreen every day and shield carefully to ensure the skin is best protected.
- Pay attention to the cleansing and moisturizing stages of skin daily.
- After the laser treatment, skin care should be gentle and minimize cosmetics in the first 3 days.
- Establish a healthy diet and daily routine, ensuring your body and skin stay hydrated, vitamins and essential nutrients.
- Perseverance and patience with the process, because melasma is difficult to remove from the root.
To become a professional skin care - treatment professional. Besides mastering the procedures, you need to understand the skin problems as well as the whole process from the examination to the end of treatment. That way, you can improve your skills, expertise and more development opportunities.
Hope the share of Miss Tram Academy would be helpful to you. Wish you always succeed with this beauty job!
You are viewing the article All Skin Disorders: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment in a good forum Blog Sharing of the Miss Tram Academy. All reviews, comments please send directly to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or can comment right below the article. Do not forget to follow more good articles of Miss Tram Academy and share with everyone to know.