Sculpting eyebrows is one of the most advanced aesthetic technology that has been popular in recent times. Because it is still new, many technicians and students still do not have much experience to handle, especially with error situations.
One of the most common errors when you are eyebrow is that you do not see color or ink spills. So, what is an effective way to overcome this situation, as well as what sculpting techniques do you need to pay attention to to make the most beautiful eyebrows?
Treatment Of Eyebrows Sculpture Does Not Color
Sculpture of the eyebrow and possible errors
If conventional tattoo spray will use a specialized machine, the sculptor will use very small, assembled knives to engrave on the skin to put ink on. This technique is capable of creating natural eyebrows, each ink line looks exactly like real eyebrows. When sculpting, the workman will align the angle between the eyebrows so that it is very small and must follow the direction of the growth of real eyebrows.
Sculptures have many different types of engraving, including parallelism, single strand, long double strand, herringbone, fence, comma, etc. Before making, you will introduce to customers This and advice type best suits them.
Just like embroidery spray, you sculpt after 3-5 days will begin to peel. After the first time, you will start to stabilize the color, the fibers become clearer and clearer. However, some cases after finishing or peeling off do not see the color, the color is too light, there is a phenomenon of staining or turning green.
For these errors, the experience of Miss Tram Academy may be due to the sculpting process you go irregularly, not definitively at each engraving path leading to knife click. Therefore, the ink on the skin is uneven, the skin does not eat the ink, so you have a complete failure.
+ Note: After Sculpting Your Eyebrows
For situations where sculpting does not color, you handle as follows:
- Only go 1 time first, then use a knife to squeeze the ink back 1 to 2 times
- You can use a toothpick to get a sufficient amount of ink and spread it gently across the eyebrow. This will help the ink penetrate the brow faster
- If the color is still not up, apply 1 drop of color. This method helps to color faster and has an effective anti-bleeding effect. After finishing small, apply and incubate eyebrows from about 30 seconds - 1 minute, proceed to engrave again.
Eyebrow sculpture technique exactly
When sculpting your eyebrows, you need to use a knife that fits this area. Usually a circular engraving knife, the U would be preferable. This type of device will help you to curve easily, to prevent you from bleeding a lot.
During the engraving process, pay attention to the following techniques:
- Need to hold the knife firmly, the other hand use 2 thumb and forefinger to stretch lightly the straight skin to smooth the line, ink more evenly
- The wrist is relaxed, the force is exerted firmly on the knife, the tip of the knife hits the skin at a depth of about 0.5mm
- The distance between the fibers must ensure 0.5mm, so that when the ink penetrates there, the final result will be clear and even.
- It is necessary to balance the force of the hand from the beginning to the end of the eyebrow, so that you can level up the ink, avoiding sharp strokes or light spots.
- At the 1/3 of the top of the eyebrow, you only need to make a step for the eyebrow to gradually darken toward the tail. So the eyebrows will be as natural as possible.
- After you finish, you need to do cleaning, apply vaseline to lock the color and avoid infection for guests.
Wishing you successful error handling and sculpting the most beautiful eyebrows perfectly - Any questions you can contact Miss Tram Beauty Academy!