[Questions & Answers] Things to Note When Installing Tattoo Sprayers
Miss Tram still remembers the cute pictures of the students "𝒍𝒐́𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒈𝒐́𝒏𝒈, 𝒗𝒖̣𝒏𝒈 𝒗𝒆̂̀" when she first assembled the parts of a tattoo machine by herself. Although it takes a little time, but still a memorable experience, right?
By the way, Miss Tram also wants to share some small experience when assembling the tattoo sprayer so that the next class students will not be surprised anymore!
Tattoo sprayer is a support tool - a companion with KTV during work. Therefore, the stage of preparation and assembly will need to note the following:
- Check to see if each machine part really fits together?
- Check whether the needle pin is sure? Avoid the situation that the needle pin is loose, which leads to the situation when the needle is being sprayed.
- Check that the needle tip is inserted correctly?
- Check that the needle is securely attached to the pole?
- Check the power source.
- Boot you to check the machine is running smoothly?
The inspection, elaborate in every detail, each stage will bring unexpected effects to the work, as well as help you reach the destination of "creating the perfect work". So, KTV students, REMEMBER students do not hurry to skip this step before embarking on the tattoo injection process for customers!
TCheck out more popular courses (depending on your preference) to get started with beauty:
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path and see if you are suitable for this career or not!