Toner is one of the essential skin care steps that you should not overlook in your skin care cycle. In particular, those who own dry skin especially need their toner. It is for this reason that Miss Tram Academy I want to show you how to make your own natural dry skin toner with easy-to-find ingredients in the following article. Invite you to consult.
How To Make Toner For Dry Skin From Nature
What is toners?
Toner is commonly known as rose water (not a form of distilled rose water) is a liquid skin care product. Because of the liquid texture, the toner easily creeps into every cell on the skin, deep into each pore to help remove the dirt, excess oil, thereby helping to tighten pores as well as the degree needed. pH on skin Help the next skin care steps to promote the best effect.
How to make your own dry skin toner from nature
1. Toner rose
Surely you know the great use of roses for our skin. Rose water has many uses that you can use for your skin, from cleansing, anti-aging to moisturizing. So why hesitate any longer without embarking on yourself to make yourself a bottle of this wonderful rose toner huh.
Doing: We will use the water bath to distill pure rose water.
- You take from 10 to 20 roses. Gently remove each petal and soak in salt water for 10-15 minutes and rinse to remove dirt and chemicals.
- You put the washed rose petals into a pot of water. Then place a small bowl in the middle of that pot of water.
- Cover the pot upside down so that the recess is just above the small bowl (Make sure the pot is clean for you)
- Turn on the burner and wait for the water to boil, pour the ice on top of the kettle to allow condensation to take place, after the boiling water, turn down the heat. pink).
- After the water in the pot is almost empty, turn off the stove, the amount of water you get in the bowl is pure distilled rose water. (Take care not to let the water in the pot run out)
You put the collected rose water in the bottle and store in the refrigerator. So you have made your own rose toner bottle many uses already.
2. Toner cucumber
Cucumbers are known for their ability to moisturize, tighten pores, prevent aging and whiten effectively. When combined with rose and fresh lemon, it creates a safe and effective dry toner for dry skin.
- Use 1 cucumber washed then cut circle.
- You take 5-10 roses then separate each wing. Soak the rose in salt water for about 15 minutes and rinse. Then soak rose petals in warm water for 2-3 minutes and then take out.
- Puree the cucumber and rose petals puree. Use a clean mesh to filter the mixture to get water.
- Half a lemon, you squeeze water. Use a mesh strainer to remove seeds and cloves of lemon.
- Stir the lime juice together with the cucumber juice and rose juice.
You put the resulting mixture in a plastic bottle and store in the refrigerator. So you have cucumber toner bottle with very simple steps.
3. Toner coconut water
You already know the great uses of coconut water yet? Coconut water is a natural moisturizer for the skin, it is also effective in preventing and treating acne, anti-aging and very good sunscreen. Having a bottle of coconut water toner is a lot more beneficial than you think.
- You only need to mix coconut milk and lemon juice in a ratio of 10: 1. So you have got coconut water toner then.
Put the toner just in the bottle and store in the refrigerator. Very simple but very effective.
- For home-made toners, you should try first with a small area to avoid skin irritation.
- Use toner regularly 2 times a day morning, evening after cleansing, you will see the effect that these toners bring.
- Apply a sufficient amount of toner to a makeup remover and gently wipe your face. This way will help you clean the skin, get rid of the dirt, makeup remover on the skin in the best way.
- Because these toners do not contain preservatives, they should only be used in small amounts for 10 - 12 days. When finished, you can refresh to continue using, in order to keep the benefits of toner.
With simple home remedies, dry skin can make their own natural and safe toners. The share above of Miss Tram Academy This is for reference only, so if you've done it and how you feel, don't hesitate to share it with Miss Tram..
See also beauty experience other: