| Questions and Answers || How to overcome shaky hands when first performing needle acne?
Using acne needles with a dedicated needle is one of the ways to get the acne core consisting of a mixture of sebum, dirt, excess oil ... located inside the pores out.
For KTV, the implementation of acne is very important and must be done according to the procedures to minimize damage to the skin as well as minimize the problems that can occur after taking acne for customers. line.
Therefore, many of the first-time students often feel a bit worried, either because they have not practiced much in the learning process, or because of psychology ... But whatever the reason is, let To overcome this case, Miss Tram has some tips as follows:
- Relax your body, especially your hands before work, can gently massage your hands, take deep breaths slowly.
- Do not use stimulants such as coffee, tobacco, alcohol and change a healthy diet, supplement vegetables, fruits, eat lots of fish.
- Reduce stress, anxiety, and regulate your emotions by practicing meditation, yoga.
- Maintain at least 30 minutes a day of soft rubber ball squeezing exercises, exercise exercises such as walking, jogging ...
Note: If the above methods do not work, then you should postpone the work and take the time to see a specialist for a more thorough examination of the condition of the hand. Because hand tremor may be a manifestation of other conditions such as multiple sclerosis, hyperthyroidism, or Parkinson's disease, your doctor may conduct tests to determine the cause and provide the best treatment regimen for you.
Refer to the information of popular courses (depending on your preference) to get started with beauty:
– Tattooing, Embroidery, Sculpting Courses (eyebrows - eyelids - lips)
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path and see if you are suitable for this career or not!
You are viewing the article Correction Of Hand Shivering When First Performing Acne With Needle in the category Question and Answer of the Miss Tram Academy. All comments - reviews please send directly to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment right below the article. Do not forget to follow more good articles of the same forum and share to everyone to know!