| Questions and Answers || Factors Affecting the Color Fastness of Organic Tattoo Inks
Organic tattoo ink belongs to the group of Organic tattoo inks, also known as Ink Queen. This ink has the composition of 100% from nature, completely harmless, smooth pure color, high durability without oxidation red-green color after flying.
This ink is currently being Miss Tram with colleagues PRIORITIZE Used to ensure safety, as well as bring beautiful aesthetic results as expected to its customers.
However, as you know, tattoo ink may be permanent on the skin, but the color will change slightly (darker - fade) over time. So when consulting customers, need to say more about the Agent that can affect the color fastness of this Organic Tattoo Ink:
- The location of each person is different so it will affect the color fastness of ink. The color fastness of Organic ink in the body can last from 3-5 years.
- At different ages, the skin also has different characteristics and each skin area will also have an uneven ink color. So, after beauty, you need to listen and observe the phenomenon that customers encounter to support promptly.
- Sunlight: When exposed to sunlight, the ink color will quickly change.
- Skin care products can remove the layers on the skin leading to color changes: peeling masks, exfoliating too often, rubbing strongly ... or some drugs like Accutane can adversely affect. to color.
- Needle technique and tattoo spraying equipment are also one of the factors affecting the beauty results.
Remember to save this information so that when consulting, always remind your customers!
Refer to the information of popular courses (depending on your preference) to get started with beauty:
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path and see if you are suitable for this career or not!
You are viewing the article Factors Affecting the Color Fastness of Organic Tattoo Inks? Popular in the category Question and Answer at the website Miss Tram Academy. All comments - reviews please send directly to the email address: email@example.com or comment right below the article. Do not forget to follow more good articles of the same forum and share to everyone to know!