What does skin detox have to do?
In order for the skin care and treatment process to be as effective as possible, we cannot help but mention toxic waste. Proper application of toxic waste to the skin will eliminate dust, cosmetic residues and a variety of skin-damaging agents. Not only that, toxic waste will help skin absorb nutrients as well as the best cosmetic treatments.
Extremely toxic skin waste
Toxic waste is essential for healthy skin
Before consulting or applying toxic waste treatment to customers, we must understand its nature and its importance, so the implementation process will be more effective.
In recent years, in the aesthetic industry - the spa has become very popular with the skin detoxification trend. As the quality of life is increasing, the demand for beauty care of each person is constantly increasing. If you look closely, you will find beauty associated with the phrases "safe", "nature", "detox", ... always attract the attention of many people.
And now, "detox for the skin" is no longer an aesthetic concept for spa professionals, but almost anyone who cares about the beauty of the skin is known.
What is skin detox?
This is the stage of deep cleansing, thoroughly removing the layer of dirt, toxins, pollutants, cosmetic residues accumulated under the epidermal cell layer, helping to unclog pores. Detoxification will help stimulate new skin regeneration, restore damage, make skin healthier and improve the current condition.
So why must detoxify the skin?
Is this really necessary? Miss Tram Academy would like to remind you that detoxing the skin is extremely necessary, even an indispensable step in many treatments and treatments for skin problems such as pimples, pigmentation, freckles, skin. dry, rough, ...
The skin is one of the most important parts (especially the facial skin), including the basic layer of SKIN: dermis (inner) and epidermis (outside). Skin is in direct contact with the environment from the environment, while the health of the skin greatly affects the overall health and aesthetics of a person.
When operating in the field of spa, you will easily encounter cases of dull, dry skin after vacations on the beach or skin full of pimples, large pores, patches of pigmentation due to lack of shielding when go out in the sun or remove makeup thoroughly.
In addition, if the digestive system is not working properly, the nervous system is under stress or pressure, it can cause bad effects on the skin, causing the skin to "stagnate" a small amount of toxins. As the skin accumulates toxin day after day, the epidermis, dermis and epidermis will be negatively affected and become weaker and weaker, causing a series of serious skin problems.
There are many ways to release toxic waste to the skin
It can be said that the skin deteriorates in part due to the impact of the environment, in large part due to our daily living habits.
Therefore, you can guide customers to change their habits in a positive way:
- Drink enough water every day to stabilize the metabolism and metabolism. When the toxin accumulates in the body, it will be excreted, the skin will be healthier. Drinking water also helps to provide adequate moisture, limiting the dry skin peeling when the weather turns cold.
- Have a good fiber diet with beans, fruits, nuts, vegetables and whole grains, .... At the same time, add food containing probiotics to support digestive system such as yogurt for healthy intestinal tract, support to effectively eliminate toxins for body and skin.
When applying natural skin detoxification procedures to customers, we often have the following main ways:
- Use the steam course with the essential oils (you can choose the essential oils that customers love)
- Prepare a natural detoxifying mask from sea salt, clay, apple juice or activated carbon
- Use toxic waste masks prepared with parameters to ensure skin safety standards
Hope the above article of Miss Tram Academy Help you understand more about the importance of skin toxicity.
See More About News - Sharing Other Of Miss Tram Academy: