Eyelash extensions have become one of the top choices of women with the desire to own a thick, long, curly eyelashes, creating accents as well as adding beauty to the eyes as well as the face. Only the steps are quite simple, non-invasive to the skin, so eyelash extensions are quite safe for human health.
However, this process also needs to ensure full implementation of hygiene and disinfection steps to ensure the absolute safety as well as the quality of the eyelashes after the connector. In particular, eye hygiene before eyelash extensions is an extremely important step that a technician should pay attention to.
Eye Care Before Eyelash Extensions
Why do eyes need to be cleaned before eyelash extensions?
Many customers and technicians understand that eye hygiene is an extremely important step, but not many people know what the true effect of this step is for anything other than to keep the eyes clean. In addition to keeping the eyes clean, the biggest, most important step of this step is to help the rear eyelashes to get the best results and the best quality. Here are some specific reasons:
- The eyes, especially the lashes, are always exposed to a lot of dirt outside the environment. Although these dust particles are very small, can not be seen by the naked eye, but if they cling to the eyelashes will make the glue stick longer and will not adhere to the real eyelashes, causing false eyelashes to fall out quickly than.
- In addition to the elements of dirt, eye makeup is also the factor that makes eyelashes less durable and cleaning the eyelashes before joining is really necessary.
- Each eyelid secretes lubricant and protein, cleaning the eyelashes will help remove all these ingredients, resulting in better eyelash extensions.
The steps to clean your eyes in the safest and cleanest way
Although only occupying a small area on the face, but the eye is the most sensitive part, easily affected if not done safely, in a proper method. Technicians should pay attention to gentle, proper method in cleaning eyes and eyelashes with specialized tools.
You should perform all eye hygiene steps to help remove all dirt, makeup and lubricant. You can refer to the following eye hygiene steps of Miss Tram Academy:
- Step 1: Makeup remover
This is a step to completely remove dirt, makeup like mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, ... Use special eye makeup remover to gently wipe the entire eye area, making sure to remove makeup .
- Step 2: Cleaning removes grease
Lubricants secreted by mi can cause the adhesion of glue to be no longer guaranteed. However, with a makeup remover, you cannot remove all of these substances, but you need to use a professional cleaning solution. Use a cotton swab to take a sufficient amount and gently wipe the entire lash from the root to the tip to clean.
- Step 3: Clean, increase adhesion to the glue with primer
After you've done removing make-up as well as removing oil, you need to clean the previous solution with a special primer eye wash. This is also a step to increase the adhesion of eyelash extensions. Apply a sufficient amount of primer to the cotton swab, then gently wipe all eyelashes, the eyelid edges to ensure the eyes of customers are clean, dry.
- Step 4: Dry lashes
This step will help you save time on eyelash extensions by using a fan to blow dry your eyelashes instead of waiting for your eyelashes to dry naturally. Pay attention to how dry your eyelashes are when you begin to do extensions.
So you have completed the eye hygiene steps properly and perform the next eyelash extensions.
- Because the eyes are sensitive to chemical ingredients, make sure the products for your eye hygiene products have clear origins and are recommended for your eyes.
- Should choose products imported from countries with high product quality such as Korea, Germany, ...
- Eye care products should have a neutral pH, will not cause eyelashes to break, and contain nutrients that nourish and develop eyelash.
- Eye care should be done quickly, because the skin in this area is very sensitive, if left for a long time will cause pH imbalance for the skin.
- During eye hygiene, if any irritation occurs, stop and wipe with saline. Although this is a rare occurrence, please apologize and advise that customers should not perform eyelash extensions if they do, as unfortunate consequences may occur.
As a professional eyelash extension technician, you need to make sure to deliver the best quality results to your customers. And the eye hygiene step is not to be missed if you want to get there. With the above shared information of Miss Tram Academy, hopefully provided some useful information.
Thank you for your interest in the article shared by Miss Tram and do not forget to follow up to update the useful knowledge.