Guide to Differentiating Basic Facials of Customers
Understanding the basic types of facial skin for a plan of beauty and care is one of the most important background knowledge for students who want to attend the course. Skin Care and Acne treatment
There are usually five types of facial skin, each with its own characteristic, showing elasticity, pigmentation and protection from harmful substances from the surrounding environment. So how to distinguish the type of customer skin? Let's find out with Miss Tram Academy!
Use a blotter to examine skin tissue on the areas behind the chin, outer cheeks, forehead, and outer nose and see the results together.
- This type of oil does not appear on the blotting paper after wiping, skin is not too dry and not too greasy.
- Identification: Lubricants do not stick on paper, do not redness, healthy skin.
- In this case, the blotting paper is not greasy and quite clean but will show signs of peeling and dryness of the skin after the test.
- Recognition: Dry, dull, less elastic skin.
- When tested, there will be oil stains on absorbent paper, most on the cheeks, nose and forehead.
- Identification: large pores, glossy skin, acne-like acne and black heads appear.
- This skin has 2 dry states on the cheeks - around the eyes and appears oily in the T-region of the forehead - nose - chin.
- Notice: shiny skin, enlarged pores, bran acne - black head.
- This type of skin is dry, inflamed and prone to allergy, redness. This type of skin is "difficult", needs an appropriate method, using professional treatments at the Spa to take care ..
- Recognize: red, itchy, dry skin.
Above is the way to distinguish each type of client's face skin, students can easily advise, choose the skin care course that is suitable for each customer. Good luck!
Refer to the information of popular courses (depending on your preference) to get started with beauty:
- The Course of Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrow - Eyelid - Lip)
- Basic Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course - Professional Enhancement.
- Beauty Skin Care Course Professional Beauty Spa: Focus on acne, pitted scars and skin rejuvenation safely.
- Basic Mi Advanced - Vocational Training Course.
- Basic - Professional Skincare Spa Training Course
- Professional Training Course For Advanced Tattoo Techniques.
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path and see if you are suitable for this career or not!
You are viewing the article Instructions to Differentiate Basic Types of Facial Clients? Popular in the category Question and Answer at the website Miss Tram Academy. All comments - reviews please send directly to the email address: email@example.com or comment right below the article. Do not forget to follow more good articles of the same forum and share to everyone to know!