- 1 How To Make A Detox Mask For Your Skin And Notes When Applied
How To Make A Detox Mask For Your Skin And Notes When Applied
In skin care, detox is one of the important stages. This is also the basic knowledge that any Spa - cosmetologist must have. Down here Miss Tram Academy Will introduce you to some kind of natural detox mask quite simple in preparation, as well as note the most effective use.
1. The importance of skin detox and some of the most effective masks
Want healthy skin, it must first clean, to remove dirt as well as cosmetic deposits. This is one of the important, even essential stages, to apply the layer effectively. In fact, each person's skin (especially facial skin) is affected daily by the natural environment and the care routine.
In nature there are dirt, bacteria, ultraviolet rays, from the habit of using cosmetics (sunscreen, makeup, ...) These things will gradually leave more toxins on the skin. This toxin accumulates deep under the skin, preventing the skin from absorbing the regenerative nutrients on the one hand, on the other hand, clog pores, destroy the skin cell structure leading to a series of problems such as aging, pigmentation. skin, pimples, ...
Skin is a very important part of health and aesthetics
Because of the above-mentioned effects, detoxifying the skin is extremely necessary. Emission is actually a deep cleansing step, removing all the toxins below the surface of the skin that regular cleansers or makeup remover do not.
Currently we perform many ways such as steam, special masks, using modern equipment, .. Of these, preparing respirators from natural ingredients are popularly applied by Spa. Out.
Masks from natural ingredients may not be as effective as specialized machines but it is safe and suitable for many skin conditions, and the essence from the mask will absorb and nourish. Better skin cells.
2. How to prepare a detox mask for the skin
When preparing a detox mask for your skin, prioritize natural ingredients such as sea salt, pomegranate, olive oil, honey, seaweed and treated ingredients such as activated carbon, kaolin clay , ... Here are the quickest and quickest way of making these masks.
Formula 1: Mask cleansing skin from seaweed
First, you must choose a source of quality seaweed, not through mixing impurities or other preservatives. Seaweed used as a detox mask should choose powder form to easily blend with other ingredients.
The composition of this formula includes:
- 1/2 tablespoon seaweed powder (we don't use much because many skin types are irritable)
- 1 teaspoon rice bran
- 1 drop of lavender essential oil
- Sufficient warm water
After preparing these ingredients, mix them into a paste and apply on your face. After relaxing for about 15 minutes, rinse with warm water and then apply the next care steps.
Formula 2: Mask cleansing skin from sea salt
Sea salt is characterized by a large rough, so to avoid damage to the skin, you need to puree finely before applying.
The detoxification formula with sea salt is not too complicated, it will include:
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pure honey
- 1 tbsp of irregular fresh milk
Mix these ingredients and we can use them right away. After applying to the client, gently massage for a few minutes to gradually absorb the nutrients. About 10 minutes we will wash the skin with warm water.
Formula 3: Detox mask with activated carbon
With the ability to absorb deeply and clean all kinds of dirt, toxins, activated carbon is very suitable to prepare a detox mask for the skin.
This mask formula will work with the following ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons activated carbon powder (medical grade)
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
Mix well and apply this mixture on your skin for about 30 minutes. The mask of activated carbon detox will help skin smooth, whiter skin the first time applied.
3. Caution when applying and applying a detox mask to the skin
The face of detoxification is an essential element for the skin, but it is only really effective when we are properly prepared, applied appropriately for each skin type and it is important to follow the proper detox process.
Miss Tram Academy recommends the following:
- Before applying the detox mask, you must check the skin condition of the guest to see what type of skin it is for the most reasonable choice. Because depending on the type of skin, there will be irritation, if severe, it will cause negative effects on the skin.
- Before using a detox mask, you need to have your client exfoliate to remove old skin, helping to absorb toxins more effectively.
- Absolutely must choose quality materials, clear origin because this affects customer health and our reputation.
- Apply the following care steps, complete and careful step by step to help customer skin healthy and beautiful.
- Instruct customers on how to properly care for the skin after applying the detox process.
Hope some share on here of Miss Tram Academy Has provided more useful knowledge about skin care, facial detoxification for you.