In addition to the method, how to treat acne, the treatment time is also one of the issues that are of special interest to customers. Having this knowledge will help you have more confidence in treating acne, which will bring success to you. And if you still don't know how long acne will last? Then please refer to this sharing post of Miss Tram Academy to update yourself more information.
The duration of acne treatment depends on a variety of factors, such as the severity of acne, treatments, skin care, and various local factors.
Acne Treatment Time How Long It Is Done
1. For acne in mild form
Acne with non-deep acne such as bran acne, blackheads, whiteheads, sebaceous fibers or hormonal acne are listed in the group of mild acne. However, if these types of acne appear to be inflamed as well as the recurrent type of acne, it may be a severe acne that needs to be examined and treated promptly.
These types of acne do not cause great impact on the skin as well as health but only cause loss of aesthetics for the face. The advice is to keep the skin clean, exfoliate regularly as well as get old acne every 7-10 days to remove the horny skin. Thereby helping the skin to be more open, the condition of acne is also reduced.
+ Treatment method: Get acne, intensive skin care.
+ Duration of treatment: Maintain a skin care regime every 7 to 10 days to own smooth, non-acne skin.
2. For severe acne
Hidden pimples under the skin, headless pustules, cysts, these are listed as severe acne. At this time, it is advisable to choose reputable treatment facilities to be examined by doctors, experts with specialized experts and offer appropriate treatment.
The faster you go to acne treatment facilities, the less time you will have and the less damage you may have to your skin. For as long as possible, bacteria will invade deeper into the skin, aggravating the inflammation of the foci. Thereby making the treatment time longer as well as possible to leave concave scars on the skin causing loss of aesthetics.
+ Treatment method: Some methods you can choose from are as follows:
- Apply acne cream, take antibiotics
- Treatment with high technology like Green Laser / Blue Light, Oxygen Jet technology, Nano Skin technology, Bio Light technology or Fractional CO2 laser micro point activation technology.
With each treatment method, there are advantages and disadvantages. You need to consult carefully before choosing to get the best effect at the appropriate cost.
+ Duration of treatment: From 1 - 5 months depending on the situation of acne on the skin as well as the method you choose.
3. For acne can be very serious
Eel acne is the most severe type of acne. Once acne develops to this extent, you need to quickly go to reputable treatment facilities, dermatology hospitals to get examined and examined as soon as possible. Because the acne root is now deep within the skin, persistent pus creates the outer epidermis.
If prolonged or sustained treatment with common acne medications or treatments, masking with natural ingredients is not only not treatable but can worsen acne. Even causing skin to become infected.
+ Treatment method: For severe acne, you need to be examined by a dermatologist and checked for inflammation. Then, based on the acne condition that combines prescription drug treatment inside treatment has just applied external treatments.
+ Duration of treatment: From 3 - 6 months depending on the severity of acne.
Acne treatment is important for the duration of treatment, however, your skin care, diet, and sleep are also important to make the treatment process faster. Here are some notes you need to pay attention to:
- Clean facial skin: Depending on your acne condition, you have different ways to clean your skin. It is important to choose products that are gentle on the face, not irritating to the skin. If you wear make-up, you need to remove it thoroughly at night. However, if you are in the process of treating acne, the advice is that you should not or minimize the makeup, so that the skin is clear.
- Diet, scientific rest: Do not eat hot spicy foods, sweeteners, stimulants, etc. drink plenty of water, eat lots of vegetables and fruits. Don't stay up late and avoid stress and stress.
- An extremely important note is that Follow the instructions and recommendations of experts, doctorsOh. Because they are the ones who understand your acne condition best.
Acne treatment is a very long process, so be patient, do not be too rushed and can lead to bad results. With the above article, Miss Tram Academy Hope to have provided you with the useful information. Hope you will find your smooth, bright skin soon!
See More Sharing And Secrets Of Beauty Other Of Miss Tram Academy: