When spraying eyebrow tattoo, any customer wants his eyebrows to be durable for a long time. This is the general psychology of customers, but the fact shows that many people make you initially beautiful, but then you quickly fade in color, become blue and red.
So how can you help your customers to keep you durable more than 3 years? Some of the following notes of Miss Tram Academy Will give you more useful experience.
Factors affecting eyebrow color fastness
Studying eyebrow spray, in addition to needle walking technique, how to adjust the eyebrow shape, we also need to pay attention to the tips to help our customers own durable eyebrows over time.
Eyebrow tattoo spray has many factors that influence the final outcome, as well as decide on your beauty after a long time. Of these, the most important are the following:
1. Quality of ink used
Currently on the cosmetic market you have two commonly used inks, inorganic and organic inks. Each type has certain advantages and limitations, namely:
Inorganic ink It consists of two groups: ink made from minerals and ink made from iron oxide. This ink is easy to color, stick to durable colors on every customer base. However, many inorganic inks are added with metal, even mercury, to increase their sharpness.
And as you know, these are all hazardous ingredients for the health of your eyebrow. In some cases, eyebrows made of metal-based ink can penetrate the skin into the internal organs, destroying the immune system and causing serious illnesses. Not to mention, the scientists also demonstrated that the azo colorants in inorganic ink can be laser beams (used when erasing tattoo spray) stimulate transformation to carcinogens.
Although inorganic ink is cheap, easy to use, but for the safety of customers and the reputation of the facility, stay away from this ink.
Organic inks, though poor in color, are the optimal choice. Organic ink is extracted completely from nature, when sprayed, it will create a smooth, sharp and non-oxidized red-green color. When using this ink, you should remind customers after about 2-3 years to add back to help the ink more fresh.
See More News Instructions For Spraying Eyebrow Sculpting
2. Technical implementation
During the implementation process, the technician must be very meticulous, paying attention to the following techniques:
- Need to conduct anesthesia in accordance with the process to make customers feel comfortable, limiting burning pain helps KTV perform easier.
- At the time of implementation, you must hold the camera firmly, determine the correct tattoo injection area, not to deviate, not to get out.
- Make sure that the depth of the needle is regular, glide steadily over the hands, and keep the color evenly spread
- When you go needle, start creating the front eyebrow by going from the middle of the eyebrow to the tail, and then from the beginning of the eyebrow to the middle. Then we proceed to spray on the inside of the eyebrow, spraying from the tail to the middle of the eyebrow, the closer to the eyebrow tip will spray faded.
3. Take care of you after work
You are done we need to note that our customers follow the steps of care:
- Apply Vaseline continuously for the first 3 days to help evenen the color
- Avoid exposing you to water in the early days
- Don't scrape off the outer layer with your hands, let it peel off naturally
- Abstain from stimulants (alcohol, tobacco, coffee) in the beginning. Supplement foods with lots of vitamins such as fruits and vegetables to make the color better and more durable.
As long as you make good on the above notes, the eyebrows will have beautiful color, outstanding durability over many years.
Hope you are succesful.