- 1 Should You Learn Intensive Skin Care?
Should You Learn Intensive Skin Care?
With the development of quality of life, beauty and skin care services have been increasingly chosen by women. Therefore, professional skincare is becoming one of the trends that many young people like. In particular, the more modern the beauty technologies are, the more professional skin care processes are, the spas increasingly require quality human resources, more specialized knowledge and skills.
So, should learn skincare professional? Along learn through the following article of Miss Tram Academy ok
1. Introduction to intensive skin care profession
As in previous years, basic skin care spa services are considered to be very developed. Over the past few years, intensive skin care treatments have been favored by many customers. Because with the increasing negative impact from the environment, along with the increasing pressure of life, people easily have more skin problems.
In particular, with the continuous development and change of skin care and treatment technologies, Spas / Beauty Salons always require skin care professionals with sufficient knowledge, professional skills and expertise. modern machinery and technology.
Therefore, besides the aesthetic tattoo industry, skin care - intensive treatment is being evaluated as a "hot" industry in recent years.
2. Opportunities when learning skincare professional
The learning time is short, the cost of studying is not too high
Compared with Cosmetic Tattooing, the profession of Skincare Professional has a shorter learning time (only about 1-3 months depending on the time of study and the current level of students) and the tuition is not too high. Especially after completing the course and mastering the knowledge - skills, you can confidently practice immediately without the need for training or apprenticeship.
However, to ensure that after your career, you have enough knowledge, skills and proficiency in skin treatment technologies and techniques, then choosing which Center to study is very important. Therefore, always consult and carefully choose the center that you are going to study.
Career opportunities and future development
With the knowledge of professional skin care, you can improve your experience and skills to develop from the position of a Basic Technician to a Technician and to a Spa Manager (if you can afford it). management capabilities). In particular, you can also afford to open your own professional beauty and skin care salon once you have completed an intensive skin care course.
To seize that development opportunity, you need to have sufficient knowledge of skin care - treatment, proficient use of machinery - modern technology and always update new knowledge and skills. Therefore, in addition to choosing a quality course, you also need to always strive and persevere with the profession to achieve the earliest success.
3. Why choose Miss Tram skin care school?
A professional skin-care specialist is different from the basic spa specialist who has in-depth knowledge of skin problems and mastering high-tech skin care and treatment techniques. Therefore, the selection Intensive skin care course at prestigious centers like Miss Tram Academy is a right choice for you.
Coming to Miss Tram courses, not only are they fully trained in intensive skincare skills and knowledge, students are also assured of the quality of teaching:
- Direct lecturers are seasoned people who are both experienced in training and working, holding hands just to ensure that 100% of students can practice proficiency after the course.
- The curriculum for nearly 20 years has been continuously improved, according to the CRITERIA LEARNING mechanism - the unique feature of Miss Tram Academy - to help ensure the follow-up of students from the beginning to the end of the course.
- Learn with practice - Students are closely tutored, direct instruction on real samples with time up to more than 80% to ensure PROFESSIONAL training during and after the course.
- Having the right to take the graduation exam for a regular primary job or a medical certificate to ensure peace of mind to use it for lawful business registration.
- Standard classrooms: clean, airy and fully equipped before each course.
In particular, Miss Tram Academy also has many support policies for its students such as:
- Flexible study time with each student's Timetable.
- Support for job placement after graduation.
- Share the experience of opening a salon in accordance with the conditions of each student and the Spa Business Tips.
- Trained counseling skills - Monitoring process - Deal with customers crisis ...
- The exclusive post-course care regime at Miss Tram Academy: Students are granted VIP accounts, have the right to study online all courses (skin care, cosmetic tattoo spray, eyelash extensions, makeup, ...) of Miss Tram.
In addition, Miss Tram Academy also creates a friendly learning environment among students and teachers. Students not only share valuable experiences from professional experts, but also inspire and inspire passion to stay motivated to reach out to this intensive skin care profession.
Professional skin care is a profession that requires a lot of skills and is always updated with new knowledge and technology in skin care and treatment. In particular, this is considered one of the "hot" professions and has the most development direction in the current spa professions. Therefore, if you are really passionate and serious about the profession, please contact Miss Tram Academy to be prepared with the best equipment to conquer this "hot" industry.
Hope this article will be helpful to you. Wish you always succeed in the path you have chosen!