Questions and Answers | Should You Use Eyebrow Frame To Draw For Customer If Weak Drawings Draw Eyebrow Or Not
During the class discussion of Miss Tram Academy's Spray - Embroidery - Aesthetic Sculpture course, the practitioner asked: "If I feel weak about drawing eyebrows, should I use the existing eyebrow frames to make guests or not?".
What do the students think about this case? Can comment right below this post.
And the advice from the expert Miss Tram Academy is THAT CAN USE DEMAND TO KNOW THE EFFICIENCY LEVELS DO NOT USE FOR TRUE because:
- Prefabricated eyebrows are designed according to the standards of another perfect face and our customers each have a unique look, so when applying the prefabricated face will make the brow rough and inappropriate.
- Customers come to you to "send" beauty, trust you will help them change to be more beautiful so if using the existing eyebrow mold to draw and make guests will make customers suspicious about your competence and technique. This has made you reduce your PRESTIGE in the eyes of Customers already.
So, to best overcome this situation, Miss Tram always reminds her students:
- During the learning process, you need to focus on monitoring, observing each step carefully and explaining by the instructor to know how to determine the eyebrows that suit each type of face.
- CAN use support tools: built-in eyebrows, golden ratio ruler, electronic ruler, adhesive ruler, app ... to determine the eyebrows properly, ABSOLUTELY DO NOT USE the eyebrow mold available to beauty for guests.
- The most important thing is always spend a lot of time observing, feeling and practicing drawing eyebrows to become more proficient in this drawing.
Above is the advice from experts at Miss Tram Academy not only for students in particular but also for all KTVs who are working in the field of beauty in general.
Miss Tram hopes you will gain more experience and work better!
Refer to the information of popular courses (depending on your preference) to get started with beauty:
- Tattooing, Embroidery, Sculpting Courses (eyebrows - eyelids - lips)
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path and see if you are suitable for this career or not!