[QUESTION - ANSWER] Sharing Experience Recognizing Skin Allergy To Cosmetics
In order to be confident when consulting and beautifying customers, technicians must be knowledgeable about the structure, differentiation of skin types, treatments for each skin type ....
And one of the knowledge Miss Tram Academy wants to share today hoping to help you gain more experience doing it is “SIGNS TO RECOGNIZE SKIN ALLERGY“
Cosmetic allergies are not uncommon because of the ingredients, so these products are difficult to avoid compounds incompatible with the skin. This will cause the immune system to "protest" and the skin will begin to show an "attitude".
- According to dermatologists. Skin allergies are contact dermatitis, which can arise after a few minutes of exposure to a foreign substance, or take days or even weeks to develop.
- Although classified as contact dermatitis, cosmetic allergy limits the impact level on the skin, does not cause negative health effects.
𝐃𝐚̂́𝐮 𝐡𝐢𝐞̣̂𝐮 𝐝𝐞̂̃ 𝐧𝐡𝐚̣̂𝐧 𝐛𝐢𝐞̂́𝐭 𝐧𝐡𝐚̂́𝐭 𝐜𝐮̉𝐚 𝐝𝐢̣ 𝐮̛́𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐡𝐢 𝐝𝐮̀𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲̃ 𝐩𝐡𝐚̂̉𝐦 𝐜𝐨́ 𝐭𝐡𝐞̂̉ 𝐫𝐨̛𝐢 𝐯𝐚̀𝐨 𝐦𝐨̣̂𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨̂́ 𝐧𝐡𝐮̛̃𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐮̛𝐨̛̀𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨̛̣𝐩 𝐬𝐚𝐮:
- Itchiness in some areas of the skin (sometimes throughout the face), redness or even swelling (severe cases).
- Tiny, red bumps that look like pimples, but are filled with fluid (blisters) on the cheeks, around the corners of the nose, mouth and chin, accompanied by uncomfortable itching.
- In addition, we may experience manifestations such as goose bumps, dry skin, although moisturizing methods are still applied daily.
To help customers avoid the "problems" when using cosmetics or timely treatment plans, you can advise and guide customers to determine the type of skin from which to choose cosmetics accordingly.
Or more simply, customers just need to complete the test below Miss Tram to get the answer right away. multiple-choice: Test Test Your Skin Type
Refer to the information of popular courses (depending on your preference) to get started with beauty:
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path and see if you are suitable for this career or not!