[Questions and Answers] How To Handle The Sprayed Eyebrows Are Completely Red
Last week, Miss Tram received an email from your friend KTV looking forward to Miss Tram sharing more experience "Handling the case of eyebrow spray finished being red".
By the way, Miss Tram will discuss this issue with you all!
First, let's identify some of the main causes that can lead to this phenomenon:
- Due to the bad use of ink, inexpensive and no brand ink
- Brown phase too much than prescribed
- Spray too lightly hand ink only sold on the skin part of the eyebrows do not eat the ink and turn red
After you've determined the cause, the fix for this case is quite simple, right?
Should choose high quality imported ink with natural ingredients to color up the standard beautiful and safe for users.
Depending on the degree of redness of the eyebrows, one of the two common remedies can be applied:
+ TH eyebrow red and dark: Will use specialized ink treatment red (slightly mossy root). First, outline the dark brown frame first for sharpness, then use a dark red handle and finally spray a new color, usually dark brown.
+ TH little red eyebrow, will use color HS-3, Melaleuca is a neutral color to bring the skin back to the original color for easy handling.
In addition, when performing, the KTV should pay special attention to the depth of the needle as well as the force of the needle.
+ When going to the frame, adjust the needle length 1mm, the needle goes into the skin about 0.5mm
+ When going inside the eyebrow: the needle enters the skin about 0.03mm
+ Also make sure that the handle holds firmly and keeps the needle tip perpendicular to the skin surface, helping the skin not to hurt or hurt.
Above is the share from the experience of Miss Tram and the experts at the academy. Hope the students and KTV can understand and apply it into the work process!
Refer to the information of popular courses (depending on your preference) to get started with beauty:
- Training course on tattoo, embroidery, cosmetic sculpting (eyebrows - eyelids - lips)
- Basic eyebrow cosmetic training course - advanced professional
- standard skin care course, beauty spa: Intensive care for acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation
- Basic and advanced cradle vocational training course
- Professional basic skincare spa specialist training course
- A professional course that teaches advanced tattoo techniques
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path and see if you are suitable for this career or not!