After spraying embroidery, the eyebrow area will form a layer of outer scales to protect the skin while helping the ink color tone up the most accurate way. The extent of this scab depends on each person's location, which can be 3-5 days or longer. However, you can make your eyebrows quick and flatter with standard "tips" Miss Tram Academy following instructions.
How To Make Eyebrow Spray Quickly Fluffy and Coloring Standard
Eyebrow spray is a very popular method today, giving customers a satisfactory eyebrow, not only for girls, but also for men who are very fond of this beauty method. Therefore, eyebrow spray is a career that opens up many opportunities for young people.
By using an eyebrow sprayer with a tiny needle to put the ink under the skin, forming "ink fibers" to see the real eyebrow, modern eyebrow spray technique will bring customers a beautiful eyebrow and naturally. After spraying for a few days, you start to flake and after about 1 month, you start to look beautiful. However, to achieve this the "needle bearer" should note the following issues.
Quality eyebrow spray
Any profession needs letters CENTER Along with the word TAI, the job of tattoo spraying is the same. First, you need to make sure that the spraying equipment is thoroughly sterilized and that the tattooing process is in the right process, because that will not only determine the outcome of the tattoo, but also affect your customers' health.
Next, make sure the needle has the right technique and operation because if the needle holder goes irregularly, the wrong technique will easily cause you to turn green, turn red or injure the spray skin. In addition, you should also use quality inks, to ensure the best for your customers.
+ Note: Treatments for Red Eyebrows
Careful advice after spraying
The after-spray care regime has a great influence on the quality and helps you to quickly peel off, so please advise specifically on how to take care of the eyebrow after spraying to customers. The eyebrow care after spraying is not too complicated, you need to note some issues as follows:
- The first is that after spraying you, absolutely do not let you get dirty, causing you to become infected. Next, you need to limit the water sticking to the eyebrows affecting the ink color.
- After spraying, you must clean and apply ointment to ensure the best color of your eyebrows.
- Drinking plenty of water, eating fruits and vegetables high in vitamins, especially vitamin C will help you heal and have the most natural beautiful colors, you should advise this to your customers.
- Although spray, sculpture, embroidery do not hurt the skin, but it is best to advise your customers to avoid soy sauce or stimulants to avoid affecting the color of ink.
- When you peel, absolutely do not scratch or scrape off the eyebrows because this will affect the skin and cause the ink color to deviate from the standard.
- Note to customers that in the first month after spraying embroidery, customers should not use eyebrow paint or pencil to paint over the sprayed eyebrows because it can affect the color of ink spray.
You should also note that depending on the location of each person, the time of peeling can be different, some customers may experience a slow or discoloration of the eye, do not panic. Firstly, you need to carefully examine the eyebrows to determine the cause, if the color is skewed, you need to support the mileage again to ensure the customer has the best eyebrow.
"Best technology, most friendly body", no matter what the profession, you also need to strive to be proficient and good at the same time deeply attached to the profession.
As for tattoo spraying, too, no one first performed that was perfect, so you need to master the remedies to fix errors in order to fix errors properly, and constantly train to become a spray technician. You are professional.