- 1 Using Application: The App Technique of Drawing Eyebrows Standard according to the Golden Ratio of Faces
Using Application: The App Technique of Drawing Eyebrows Standard according to the Golden Ratio of Faces
To help you spray embroidery, sculpting is beautiful and harmonious with the client's face that requires technicians to grasp the techniques for measuring the app, drawing the most standard form. The standard here is that we have to know how to align according to the proportion of faces, so that it meets the aesthetic factor and suitability for each person.
Face by each face
Course sculpting embroidery sculpture eyebrow mainly using modern technologies to put ink into the skin in a predefined form. If you have a good shape and fit, you have successfully implemented 50% with this aesthetic method.
Currently on the market there are many different eyebrow models such as South Korean horizontal eyebrows, Western tilde, Eastern willow leaf, ... You own the face, so your shape can decide a lot. to the appearance of a person. You need to understand that, depending on the different face shape, we will have suitable eyebrow styles.
So, no matter what the market is hot, you should not follow the trend but rush to your customers. Take a look at the overall face of the client to determine which is the most beautiful eyebrow, then talk to the customer to find the standard form and best suit them.
Here are suggestions for choosing eyebrows that suit each specific face that you can refer to:
- If the guests have an oval face, you can advise to do all the eyebrows, because this is the face with the standard ratio, suitable for many types.
- If you own a round face with forehead, cheekbone, chin, and jaw shaped in an arc, you should choose one of the eyebrows like the slightly arched (but not too long), tongue-shaped eyebrows Mark, eyebrow mark ^, semicircle eyebrow.
- People with square face often have personality but lack gentleness and femininity. Want to rebalance this face, please consult customers to make you semicircular. This eyebrow will help the lines on the face of the guest softer and more elegant.
- In case the customer has a long face with hollow cheekbones, unbalance between the ratio of length and width, please choose a horizontal eyebrow shape. Horizontal eyebrow will help fresh face, full of vitality and more prominent.
- There are also many cases of customers with a triangular face with wide jaw bone, narrow cheekbones. In this case, the most appropriate eyebrow shape only slightly curved eyebrows. This shape will help the face softer, less dry and heavy.
Do the app, how do you draw?
When determining the appropriate eyebrow shape, the next step we will conduct the alignment to form the eyebrow shape. Currently, eyebrow embroidery is simpler because we have support tools such as measuring tape, specialized mold. Just by choosing the right mold, you can step by step draw along those predefined lines.
In case you want to adjust the standard and most beautiful eyebrows, master the following techniques:
Step 1: First of all, you should mark the eyebrows at 3 points, including: Head, Top, Tail. For accuracy, use the ruler to follow the instructions below:
- From the nose angle perpendicular to the top of the eyebrow is called the top of the eyebrow
- From the tip of the nose diagonally up the top of the pupil is the tip of the eyebrow
- From the tip of the nose, diagonally across the tail of the eye is the end of the eyebrow
We convert the distances between points as follows: Distance from Head -> Peak = 2/3; distance from Peak -> Tail equals 1/3
Step 2: Proceed to draw eyebrows
- Starting from the front of one eyebrow with the same eyebrow head, only lightly stroked ink
- Align the distance between the top of the eyebrows and the bridge of the nose from 2.5-3cm
- Draw light eyebrows, then harmonize and bold
- Then draw the same with the other side
Note: A beautiful eyebrow must meet 3 shades: light head, middle bold, medium dark tail.
MissTram Academy Hope you are succesful.