Tattoo injectors are one of the very important factors for tattooing as well as the final tattoo result. Choosing the right product among the countless range of tattoo sprayers currently on the market has been a difficult step. However, when choosing the right product, the assembly process is also an equally important step. It directly affects the results of your tattoo spray. That's why with the article below Miss Tram Academy Will share a few notes when assembling tattoo machine. Please refer.
Note When Assembling Tattoo Machine?
Choose a suitable tattoo sprayer?
Depending on the technology you make, choose the appropriate model. For example, with spray technology, you can use any machine, just need to match your technical skills. As for powder spread technology, you need to use a few specialized lines.
On the market today you can find many tattoo machines of different origins such as Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan or Vietnam, ... However, you need to pay attention to the following to ensure sure to choose a good tattoo machine, like:
- Selecting a reputable manufacturing brand with clear origin and origin. Manufacturing brands must match the machine body and packaging, avoiding fake and counterfeit goods.
- Material of the device must be safe materials, not affecting the health of users.
- Specifications must be fully displayed both on the camera body and packaging.
- There are sufficient papers of instructions for use, how to maintain, store,…
- Having all papers and stamps of the machine manufacturing unit.
- Certified by the Ministry of Health before being distributed to consumers.
If the product you choose meets the above requirements, you can rest assured that the product is quality and usable.
The note when assembling tattoo sprayer
After choosing a quality tattoo injector, the next step is also very important and directly affects you as well as the customer that is assembling the machine. If the assembly step is incorrect, the spraying result will not be as satisfactory. So, to ensure your tattooing process goes smoothly and successfully, here are some things to keep in mind when assembling your machine:
- Read the user manual that came with the device. This will help you understand the characteristics, how to assemble, use and maintain the best device from the manufacturer.
- Check to see if each machine part really fits together?
- Check whether the needle pin is sure? Avoid the situation that the needle pin is loose, which leads to the situation when the needle is being sprayed
- Check that the needle tip is inserted correctly? Each needle will have 2 sharp heads and a prisoner. When attaching a needle, it will attach the prisoner to the machine.
- Check that the needle is securely attached to the pole? After attaching the needle, the needle tip is 1mm - 1.5mm from the protective cover. Note: you should gently bend the needle of the prisoner before attaching to the machine, with this step, the needle will be held more firmly, making the tattooing process easier.
- Check the power source. For charged machines, you should ensure enough power for your tattoo injection process.
- Start the machine to check if the machine runs smoothly?
In addition to the notes when assembling the machine, you need to pay attention to the above, you need to pay attention to the following issues to ensure safety for yourself and customers when performing tattoo spraying, specifically:
- Use antibacterial gloves during the assembly process as well as throughout the tattooing process. This helps prevent the spread of infectious diseases to customers or users. At the same time it also helps your implementation process be more smoothly.
- Use only a set of tattoo needles that are taken from a separate sterile bag for each customer. Do not use used or sterile needles that contain previously damaged needles. As well as making sure the needle does not come in contact with other contaminated objects such as clothing, the ground. If the needle set is contaminated, you must not use it, but throw it in the trash.
- Regularly clean tattoo machines with a dedicated cleaning solution for the machine or physiological saline, alcohol. This is one of the most frequently forgotten factors and one of the causes of bacterial infections after tattooing.
Choosing the right tattoo machine and properly assembling the machine is one of the important factors that determine the success of the tattooing process in addition to skill and tattoo ink. So, Miss Tram Academy Hopefully, the notes on the assembly shared above will help you make the most accurate assembly.