Tattoo injection is one of the most important factors for tattooing as well as the final spraying result. The selection of the right product among the numerous lines of tattoo spraying machines sold on the market is now a difficult step. However, when choosing the right product, the assembly process is also an important step. It directly affects your tattoo spray results. That's why with the article below Miss Tram Academy will share a few notes when assembling tattoo sprayers. Please consult.
Note When Installing Spray Tattoo Machine?
Which tattoo machine is suitable?
Depending on the technology you choose, select the model you want to use. For example, with spray technology, you can use any machine, just in accordance with your technical skills. As for the powder diffusion technology, you need to use a few dedicated series of machines.
On the market today you can find many tattoo machines with different origins such as Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan or Vietnam, etc. However, you need to pay attention to the following to ensure say, choose a good tattoo sprayer, like:
- Select a reputable production brand with clear origin and origin. The production brand must match the body and packaging, avoiding counterfeit and counterfeit goods.
- Material of the machine must be safe materials, not affecting the health of users.
- The specifications must be fully displayed on both the camera body and the packaging.
- There are full instructions for use, maintenance, storage, ...
- There are sufficient documents and stamps of the machine manufacturer.
- Quality is verified by the Ministry of Health before being distributed to consumers.
If the product you choose meets the above requirements, you can rest assured that the product is quality and can be used.
Notes when assembling tattoo spraying machines
After choosing a quality tattoo machine, the next step is also very important and having a direct impact on you and your customers is the assembly of the machine. If the assembly step is incorrect, the spraying result will not be as good as it should be. So, to make sure your tattooing process goes smoothly and successfully, here are some things to keep in mind when assembling a machine:
- Carefully read the user guide that came with the device. This will help you understand the characteristics, how to assemble, how to use and preserve the best way from the manufacturer.
- Check to see if each part of the machine really fits together?
- Check if the pin is sure? Avoid loose needle status, leading to a situation when spraying, pin off the machine
- Check if the correct needle is attached? Each needle will have a head with a tip and a prison head. When attaching the needle, it attaches the head to the machine.
- Check if the needle is firmly attached to the post? After attaching the needle, the needle is protected from the protective shell of about 800mm - 1mm. Note: You should slightly bend the needle on the head of the prison before attaching it to the machine, with this step, the needle will be held more firmly, making the injection process easier.
- Check the power source. For electric generators, you should ensure sufficient power for your tattooing process.
- Start the computer to check if the device is running smoothly?
In addition to the precautions when assembling the machine you need to pay attention to, you need to note some of the following issues to ensure safety for yourself and customers when performing tattoo spraying, specifically:
- Use germicidal gloves during machine assembly as well as during tattooing. This helps prevent the spread of infectious diseases to customers or users. At the same time it also helps your implementation process take place more smoothly.
- Only using the new tattoo needle is taken from separate sterilizers for each customer. Do not use used needles or ensure sterilization of previously damaged needles. Also make sure the needle does not contact other contaminated objects such as clothing, ground. If the needle kit has been contaminated, you must not use it but dispose it in the trash.
- Regularly clean the tattoo machine with a specialized cleaning solution for machine or physiological saline. This is one of the most frequently overlooked factors and one of the causes of infection after tattooing.
Choosing the right tattoo machine and properly fitting the machine is one of the important factors that determines the success of the tattooing process in addition to workmanship and tattoo ink. So, Miss Tram Academy Hopefully, with the notes when assembling the above shared machine, it will help you make the most accurate assembly.