FAQs | Why Delete Eyebrows Done Seeing Eyebrows Turn White
After the first laser eyebrow erase, you see the eyebrows turn white? So many of you "panic" inbox immediately for Miss Tram because it can delete damaged, burnt skin, hurt ...
Miss Tram understands those worries so today I will explain to you better understand this phenomenon!
After performing the first laser eyebrow removal, the tattoo ink in the eyebrow area affected by the light will oxidize laser eyebrows turn white, then turn brown after the second treatment.
Besides, some phenomena may appear after performing eyebrow removal with laser technology as follows:
- After removing the eyebrows itching phenomenon: Most of this is a good sign because your skin is gradually up to the young skin. The next few days, the old skin flakes off, regenerating a new skin. The tattoo ink will be pushed out and you can see that the eyebrows are completely pale. Absolutely do not scratch or impact on the affected eyebrow area.
- After performing the eyebrow erase, the ink is darker: In this case you do not need to worry, the tattoo ink is being pushed away from the surface of the skin and will fade afterwards.
- Remove eyebrows after 3-5 days, the skin will blister (inflate): This phenomenon appears to be due to the quick deletion of ink to run out of ink. You should not puncture or break the blister with a needle, but let it deflate itself.
Removing eyebrows with Laser Yag technology will bring you safety and high efficiency. Along with choosing a reputable cosmetic establishment, such as Miss Tram, there will not be any harmful cases to your skin.
Do not hesitate, call HOTLINE 1900 7018 For advice on any questions you may have about the service:
- Spray fine toner with 100% herbal extract to sharpen the eyebrows.
- Ombre eyebrow spray creates a natural, soft eyebrow.
- Spraying Magic Shading eyebrows creates more depth and sharper.
- 3D natural fiber eyebrow sculpture - 9D highlight each eyebrow line.
- Sculpting natural eyebrows combined with Spray Ombre / Shading to create both natural and sharp eyebrows.
- Sculpture male technical eyebrow 9D.
- Delete, correct, handle the phenomenon of eyebrows with blue red before.
See More Great Articles In Category Eyebrow (microblading eyebrows, for fuller & thicker Eyebrows) Other: