[Questions & Answers] "Standard" Which Make A Pair Of BEAUTIFUL Eyebrows for Customers
Although only occupying a very small area on the face, eyebrows play an important role. Faces can become sharp or gentle, ugly or radiantly beautiful, depending on the shape of the eyebrows.
This sometimes creates pressure, making newcomers feel embarrassed whether their beauty results are okay or not? And the question here is, "Is there any" standard "for evaluating a beautiful eyebrow for a customer?"
The answer is HAVE Please remember the following general criteria:
- Eyebrows not too long, not too short, must be full 3 parts: The top of the eyebrow, the top of the eyebrow and the tail of the eyebrow.
- The distance between the 3 parts of the eyebrows must ensure the following ratio: The head to the top is 2/3 of the length of the eyebrow, this means that the distance from the head to the top will be twice the distance from the top to the end of the hair you.
- The top of the eyebrow should be twice the thickness of the top and 3 times the end of the eyebrow.
- The color of the eyebrows should be light on the head and gradually darkened under the tail, but there is no excessive color difference.
- You draw a line from the nose over the eyes, up to the eyebrows, pay attention to the eyebrows a little higher then stop, this is the perfect end for the eyebrows.
These are the most common standards for you to be able to evaluate how perfect your eyebrows are. However, there will be some other standards that apply specifically to men or women. Miss Tram will share in the next topics, so be sure to check back often!
Refer to the information of popular courses (depending on your preference) to get started with beauty:
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path and see if you are suitable for this career or not!