With the development of quality of life, people increasingly need to go to the spa to relax and care more. This entails great opportunities for spas and salons to expand and develop. But in order to succeed with this beauty industry, in addition to having a deep experience with the profession, business knowledge, facilities and equipment are a very important factor for the spa to operate stably and develop. development.
Therefore, this article, Miss Tram Academy will share with you the indispensable equipment groups that spas need to invest.
- 1 Top 6 Indispensable Equipment Group Of A Spa
Top 6 Indispensable Equipment Group Of A Spa
1. The key interior equipment
The key interior equipment is the equipment - equipment that all spas need to have, including:
- Furniture: Massage beds, massage chairs, wooden bathtubs, reception desks, reception tables, mirrors, wooden footspas, etc. These furnishings come in a variety of designs with different materials and prices. In particular, massage beds are the furniture you should invest the most, because they participate in all the processes from care, treatment to relaxing massage.
In addition, you also need to ensure the furniture will harmonize with each other and suit your spa space style.
- Basic care tools: The basic care tools such as towels, face towels, face packs, makeup remover kits, squeezing kits, disinfectant - germicidal kits, brass water containers, ... This needs to be invested in quality, ensuring aesthetics and synchronization to show the professionalism for the Spa.
2. Basic skin care devices
Basic skin care is a service that every beauty salon has, because this is one of the essential needs of every customer coming to the Spa. Therefore, to ensure full and professional service, you need to invest in the following professional equipment:
- Skin scanner: A skin scanner is the device used in the first step of skin care. This machine has the function of checking, analyzing and giving the most accurate results about the skin type, the skin condition that the customer is facing.
- Steam machine: Sauna is a necessary step in the process of skin care at the Spa, helping the skin care process to achieve the most effective effect (detoxifying the skin, stimulating skin to produce collagen, supporting acne treatment, relaxing the skin. ). Therefore, the investment in steam (hot / cold) series is essential.
- Acne suction machine: The main use of the acne machine is to remove the acne core, in addition it also has the effect of cleaning the skin, removing sebum extremely effectively. Most customers come to the Spa to purge acne and suck acne. Therefore, you need to invest in this model.
- Portable purple electric machine: A handheld violet machine is used to combat the harmful effects of bacteria, fungi that form on the skin and prevent processes that cause damage to the skin ... For customers who are often allergic or have pus, use Using a handheld electrocardiograph helps to dry and eliminate the pustules, making the pimple tip dry, pus dry and remove easily.
In addition, there are various types of skin care devices on the market, which integrate the most basic functions: mist spraying - acne suction, oily suction - antibacterial violet - ultrasound or electrophoresis nutrients. ... Instead of investing separately each model, you can choose this type of versatile machine to save space, cost and ensure to meet the needs of customers.
3. High-tech acne treatment equipment
In addition to the basic acne machine, you need to invest at least in a high-tech acne treatment equipment (modern acne technologies are selected by many cosmetic facilities such as: Green Laser / Blue Light technology, Oxygen Jet technology, Nano Skin technology, Bio Light technology and Fractional CO2 laser...).
The modern technology of acne treatment technology will solve complex acne conditions quickly and safely. Therefore, depending on the financial resources and treatments of spearhead acne spa (specializing in acne treatment, specializing in hidden acne, specializing in acne, ...), you will choose the appropriate technology.
4. High-tech melasma, tattoo removal equipment
Most Beauty Spas, Clinic Spas, Skin Care Centers are equipped with high-tech melasma, tattoo removal equipment - because after acne, these skin treatment needs are very common.
You can refer to these tattoo removal technology, remove melasma using Laser Yag technology, Laser Toning or CO2 Laser ... These are technologies that are recognized by many aesthetic experts, trusting to choose as well as preferred Spas.
5. Devices to reduce and eliminate fat
Slimming, losing fat is also one of the basic needs of many women. These services are also considered a "gold mine" for spas to increase investment.
On the market today, there are many different slimming technologies such as: vacuum, RF, biological light ... with the purpose of safely and effectively eliminating excess fat. Therefore, depending on the course of service, financial resources and customers, you will choose the most appropriate equipment.
6. Lifting device, wrinkle removal, skin rejuvenation
The last group of equipment is the line of machines - technology for lifting muscles, wrinkle removal, skin rejuvenation - these are increasing needs in recent years. Therefore, this group of equipment plays a very important role in meeting customer needs and increasing sales for your Spa.
Some devices - the most outstanding skin rejuvenation technology currently: lifting machine, Hifu technology skin rejuvenation, Hifu Hera technology, Exilis technology, UL-Thermage technology, Ultherapy technology, ...
Above are the share of Miss Tram Academy about the indispensable equipment group of a Spa. To meet the diverse needs of skin care and beauty, you need to select and invest in the necessary equipment - equipment. Besides, you also need to build the key skin care routes of your Spa to have the most appropriate investment.
Hope the above sharing will be useful to you. Wishing you every success with this beauty industry!