Share | The secret to bringing ink to the skin properly when sculpting eyebrows
Eyebrow sculpture is the most aesthetic method of creating eyebrows today. Accordingly, the specialist will use a specialized engraving knife with a tiny blade to bring ink to the skin, engrave each meticulous thread and naturally interwoven. In the process of learning this method, most of the students have the same question about how to apply ink to the skin properly so that after the eyebrows peel off, there is no loss of yarn, beautiful and uniform strands?
Miss Tram experts will give you a few tips:
1. The secret to choose a carving knife
- The secret when choosing a circular knife: You should choose a round knife and a short blade, with a super fine nano needle chain to help the engraving lines on the skin of the client be smooth and unbroken. The short round blade also makes the ink more beautiful.
- The secret to choosing a slanted knife: You should choose a knife with a fine and smooth needle chain, the needle chain is designed facing up in a straight line to help in the process of putting ink into the skin of customers will not hurt.
- The secret to choosing a double needle knife: You should choose the blade evenly, the needle chain is not limp high to avoid uneven color after making even though you tried to go evenly during the process.
2. Select tattoo ink
- Inorganic ink: There are two groups: squid made from minerals and squid made from iron oxide. Ink made from iron oxide is easy to stick to the skin. When engraving easy to eat ink and ink hold very durable. But the downside is that it will quickly smudge and ALWAYS leave bluish-gray or reddish-purple streaks on the skin permanently unable to fly away.
- Organic tattoo ink: The characteristic of this tattoo ink is that it clings a little less but the color is more shiny and completely harmless, does not contain toxins and does not leave color marks on the skin when flying away. Squid can fly completely after 1 year.
ESPECIALLY: Currently, the US organic ink group is highly favored by 100% nature. Not only is it harmless, the color is smooth, highly durable and also does not oxidize to red-green color after flying.
Hopefully with the share of Miss Tram, you will remember to be more confident when performing the sculpting method for customers. Miss Tram is always ready to answer students' questions, so don't be afraid to share your questions with us for more expert advice!
Do not hesitate to call HOTLINE 1900 7018 for advice on any questions you may have about the service.
More information about:
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path and see if you are suitable for this career or not!
See More Articles In Category Eyebrow - Eyebrow Miss Tram Academy's: