Miss Tram Academy I often get confidences like I love tattooing and like this job. However, in addition to the worries about tuition fees, the learning process is difficult or not, the issue of ensuring health safety is also very interested by the students. One of the problems Miss Tram Academy heard a lot that this tattooing profession is exposed to chemicals or not? And tattoo spray job harmful to health?
Realizing this is something that many of you still have questions, so the following article will hopefully help you to partially solve those issues.
Is Spraying Tattoo Contact With Chemical?
1. What is cosmetic tattooing?
Spray tattoo is the use of specialized tools to put ink into the skin, creating beautiful contours for the face, mainly parts of eyebrows, lips and eyelids. In the course of practice, you will use tattoo machines and equipment suitable to the method of implementation as well as how to color the ink so that after peeling, the ink will be up in the most appropriate way, in accordance with the requirements of the guests. line.
In addition, you need to master the professional knowledge, how to shape the eyebrows, lips, eyelids so as to match the face of the most guests. Spray tattoo is a way to improve the condition of dark lips, eyebrows short, pale. In addition to requirements on skills, technicians also need delicate eyes, skillful hands, meticulous in every detail to bring beauty to customers.
Cosmetic tattooing profession is currently one of the hottest industry today, attracting a large number of human resources in the profession. Because everyone's need for beauty is great. Moreover, the tattooing methods do not invade deeply into the body but still give customers a much more harmonious, attractive and sharp face.
Tattoo spray job is harmful to health
Realizing the potential for development in this profession is very large, besides, the quality of human resources in the profession is still insufficient, failing to meet the demand of the market. In addition, the time to complete a short course, only lasts from 3 - 6 month, you have mastered the basic knowledge and skills to practice. So many of you have chosen and pursued this cosmetic tattooing career to develop yourself.
2. Is it safe to pursue tattooing?
Many of you have a desire to learn aesthetic tattooing profession, but you still have a worry that leads to the inability to make a decision. Is it the tattoo spray job that comes into contact with chemicals? The answer to this problem is that the practice of the tattoo technician will not be exposed to any harmful chemicals, if you comply with the safety regulations of the profession, please be assured about health assurance when practicing.
In aesthetic tattoo spray, the only thing worth noting is the tattoo ink. Currently, there are two main types of inks in the market: inorganic inks and organic inks:
- Inorganic ink which is mainly inorganic iron oxide inks often used in the present. This type of ink is easy to eat and the ink is kept very durable. But the drawback is that it will be easy to blur and ALWAYS leave the streaks of blue-gray or purple-red on the skin permanently away. Although iron oxide is not harmful to health, it is still banned in many countries. However, the problem that is worth mentioning is that many manufacturers want to increase grip, durable and sharp, deliberately mixing more harmful components such as lead and mercury. Of course these components will not be listed on the sticker, the component board. When these substances go into the body will cause unpredictable harm to human health.
- Organic ink or organic ink with ingredients Organic production. Although this ink has less grip, the color is more shiny. And that special feature is completely benign, not harmful to health, does not contain toxins and does not leave red and green streaks after fading. The ink can fly completely after 1 - 2 year.
When life is increasingly raised, in addition to taking care of yourself, health safety is also a problem that many people care about. They are willing to pay a higher price but ensure more safety. Therefore, in the process of practicing as well as advising customers, Miss Tram recommends using organic inks to spray tattoos. Although it has to be new after about 8 years, it is absolutely safe to protect the skin and health.
Once your service gives customers quality, safety and colors of eyebrows, lips, and eyelids are beautiful, it will make customers feel satisfied with the results you create, thereby making them Prestige, your brand is also increased. Attract more customers to their facilities. That is the benefit you can get when using good ink quality and safety in tattoo spray.
3. The principle of tattoo spray safety you need to comply with
In order to ensure absolute safety for both customers and technicians while performing tattoo spraying, to avoid bad health problems such as inflammation, infectious and respiratory infections, etc. You need to comply with safety regulations in tattoo spraying such as:
- Needles, tips for sprayers, blades for sculpture tools are used only once and replaced for each different customer.
- Always wrap the plastic cover of the sprayer body, sculpting to avoid ink sticking; In addition, it is often cleaned and disinfected with a specialized cleaning solution.
- Technicians always wear gloves in the process of taking needles, blades and attaching them to locomotives, knife heads as well as during the process of making and replacing them after each customer.
- The technician should wear a mask during the procedure to avoid accidental infection of the respiratory tract.
* Other tips:
Tattooing profession only requires high enthusiasm, skill, aesthetics of the technician, does not require too much physical strength and health. However, you should have a suitable diet, balanced nutrition sources, in addition, you should exercise at least 30 minutes per day, ... to improve your health, because the process Working too much can lead to some bone and joint diseases, etc.
In addition, during the process of making, when customers stop, the technician can walk, breathe air of 5 - 10 minutes to relax, ...
Above are some information Miss Tram Academy want to share to you, hope this article will be more secure in your practice. If you are still puzzled because of this reason, please boldly register yourself for a tattoo course.
See More The Share And The Secret Of Beauty Other Of Miss Tram Academy: