Tattoo injection machine is considered one of the important tools of tattooing. You need to choose for yourself a quality tattoo machine as well as properly preserve your machine to ensure it works best. From there, bring the best tattoo effect to your customers. So how does the process of using the machine need to be preserved so that it has the highest life expectancy as well as the operation capability of the machine? To help you get the most overview, Miss Tram Academy would like to share a few notes when preserving tattoo machines in the article below.
Notes on Preserving Spray Machine?
How to choose the appropriate tattoo sprayer
Tattoo sprayer It is considered as an effective assistant for each technician for this tattooing profession. If you choose for yourself a quality product that is suitable for your workmanship, it will help you create beautiful works. Therefore, the selection process Choose tattoo sprayer is especially important.
Select tattoo spray machine not only based on cost, origin of the machine, but we also need to pay attention to other factors such as vibration, elasticity of the machine. Besides, when choosing a device, you need to pay special attention to the following articles:
- Listen: You need to listen carefully to see if the sound of the machine works?
- Touch: Do you feel like a vibrator? Are vibrators even? Does the machine heat up when used for a while?
- Test the device: You place the machine on the nail border to see how the camera vibrates? If the vibrator is okay.
In addition, the choice of the machine depends on the technology you make, how is your hand going? Because depending on your workmanship, it is suitable for a certain range of tattoo machines. Besides factors such as demand, funding, ... are also factors you need to consider to be able to choose the best and most suitable tattoo machine.
Preserving tattoo spray machine
As mentioned above, tattoo spraying machines are considered as an effective assistant for every technician who follows this tattooing profession. So you need to pay attention to be able to preserve the device in the best way, improve the service life and use time of the machine. Because if you do not know how to preserve, it will be very easy to malfunction and you will have to spend a sizable expense for tattooing machine investment.
The preservation of tattoo machines is considered quite simple. You only need to pay attention after each use is okay. Here are some notes when storing tattoo spraying machines that you need to keep in mind:
- Avoid letting ink spill into the machine core. If you missed it to spill the ink: use a thin needle tip.
- If the beak of the locomotive is inked: drip a few drops of oil into the tip of the needle, then point the needle to the ground. At the same time, turn on the device and remove the needle to clean it.
- Every time the machine is used, it must be soaked and washed, to avoid leaving the remaining color in the needle tube to avoid ink overlap.
- After use, leave the machine horizontally or downwards, avoiding backward, the ink will follow the needle axis into the machine towards the machine.
- Regular oil refining, periodic cleaning of the machine shaft for smooth, smooth operation: For those who have knowledge and knowledge about tattoo machines, oil cleaning and cleaning can be done at home. For many bad women, this can be arranged for workers to check and sanitize the service for periodic maintenance, avoiding the risk of unexpected problems that may occur during the spraying process.
In addition to the precautions when storing the device, you should also pay attention to the following issues to ensure proper use of the tattoo machine:
- During use, you should use the correct charger according to the device. Avoid using a universal charger or charger. You should only use the correct charger according to the device to use the machine effectively and with high durability. In case of charging according to a broken machine, you can not use the universal charger to replace it.
- If your tattoo sprayer uses a direct power cord, you should hold the wire tightly while using it, taking care to avoid breaking the inner wire.
- If during the tattooing process the ink drops unevenly or slowly adheres to color, you should replace the needle and other tattoo.
- After each use of the device, you should clean the machine head and the camera body. You can use physiological saline or alcohol to clean the device. Then allow to dry naturally in the air from 8 - 12 hours. So bacteria and bacteria will be killed. This is one of the important things that you need to pay attention to to protect yourself and your customers from infectious diseases as well as to develop an infection in the skin that has just taken place.
- Adjust the vibration to suit your own workmanship. For those who are studying or just starting a job, it is best to keep the vibration at the lowest level.
The above are some notes about storing machines Miss Tram Academy want to share to you. According to Miss Tram's assessment, it is quite important and necessary for every technician, especially for those students who are still studying or just graduated. Miss Tram also hopes that this article will help you get the most general knowledge about tattoo machines as well as how to preserve them properly. However, this knowledge is not completely complete, so we hope to receive your suggestions to help the article be most complete.