Tattoo sprayers are considered to be one of the important tools of the tattoo injector job. You need to choose a quality tattoo machine as well as properly store the machine to ensure the machine works best. From there, bring satisfactory tattoo spray results to your customers. So the process of using the machine how to preserve the machine to have the longest life and performance of the machine? To help you get the most overview, Miss Tram Academy Would like to share a few notes when preserving tattoo sprayers in the article below.
Notes on Storage of Tattoo Sprayer?
How to choose the right tattoo machine
Tattoo sprayer is considered a powerful assistant of each technician for this tattoo spray job. If you choose for yourself a quality product, consistent with your skills will help you create great works. Therefore, stitching Choose a tattoo sprayer is especially important.
Choose a tattoo sprayer Not only relying on the price and origin of the machine, we also need to pay attention to other factors such as vibration, elasticity of the machine. Besides, when choosing a machine, you need to pay special attention to the following 3 things:
- Listen: You need to listen carefully to see if the sound of the machine works?
- Touch: You try to see how the vibrator? Is the vibrator regular? Does the device heat up when used for a while?
- Try the machine: You put the machine head on the nail border to see how the machine vibrates? If the vibrator is okay.
In addition, the choice of machine depends on the technology you make, how your hand skills go? Because depending on your skills that fit a certain line of tattoo machines. Besides factors such as demand, funding, ... are also factors you need to consider to be able to choose the best, most suitable tattoo spraying machine.
Preserving tattoo sprayer
As mentioned above, tattoo spraying machines are considered to be a powerful assistant of every technician when following this tattooing profession. So you need to pay attention to be able to preserve the machine in the best way, to improve the life and use of the machine. Because if you do not know how to preserve, the machine will be very easy to fail and you will have to spend a large amount of money to invest in tattoo sprayer.
Preserving tattoo machines is considered to be quite simple. You only need to pay attention after each use is okay. Here are some notes when storing tattoo machine that you need to keep in mind:
- Avoid spilling ink into the machine core. If you have accidentally spilled ink: use very thin needle tip 1 layer of cotton ball to clean core.
- If the tip of the machine is covered with ink: Add a few drops of oil to the tip of the needle, then point the needle towards the ground. Also open the device and wipe the needle with a cotton ball.
- The player must be soaked and washed every time, so as to avoid residual color in the needle to avoid ink overlapping.
- After use, let the machine horizontally or forward, to avoid backwards, the ink will follow the needle axis toward the machine image.
- Apply oil regularly, clean the machine shaft to operate smoothly and smoothly: For those of you who have knowledge and understanding about tattoo machines, lubricating, cleaning the machine you can do at home And for many girls who are not good at this item, they can make an appointment to have their workers checked and hygienic for regular maintenance, to avoid the risk of unwanted malfunctions that may occur during the tattooing process for guests.
Besides the precautions when storing the machine, you should also pay attention to the following issues to ensure the correct use of the tattoo sprayer:
- During use, you should use the correct charger according to the machine. Avoid sharing chargers or universal chargers. You should only use the charger correctly to use the device effectively and durable. In case of charging the broken device has not been bought back, you can use a universal charger instead.
- If your tattooing machine uses a direct power cord, during use, you should hold the wire tightly, taking care to avoid breaking the inner cord.
- If in the process of tattooing, the ink is uneven or the color is sticking slowly, the needle and other nibs should be changed.
- After each use of the machine, you should clean the machine and the body. You can use physiological saline or alcohol to clean the machine. Then let air dry for 8 - 12 hours. So bacteria, germs sticking out will be destroyed. This is one of the important things you need to pay attention to protect yourself and your customers from infection by infectious diseases as well as the appearance of recently infected skin.
- Adjust the vibration in accordance with your workmanship. For those who are studying or have just graduated, the vibration should be kept to the lowest level.
Above are some notes about machine maintenance Miss Tram Academy Want to share to you. According to Miss Tram's evaluation, it is quite important and necessary for each technician, especially for students who are still studying or just graduated. Miss Tram also hopes that through this article, you will have the most general knowledge about tattoo sprayers and how to properly store them. However, this knowledge is not completely complete, so I hope to receive your comments to help the article to be the most complete.