| Questions and Answers || Allergy Ink Tattoo Lip Cause Where
A guest has sent a question with your picture to Miss Tram in a very worried mood because she has been allergic to the phenomena:
- After spraying lips, often peeling off young skin when in contact with water such as when brushing teeth, eating hot food or after bathing, etc. not supported.
+ Experts of Miss Tram contacted immediately to reassure and invite her to the center for more specific examination and counseling.
+ This is called contact dermatitis, in which allergic dermatitis is an ingredient found in lip ink.
There are several reasons for this situation: tattoo ink equipment is not sterile, the tattoo process is not hygienic. Or use a previous tattoo needle, the skin is allergic to tattoo tools and also because the quality of tattoo ink is not guaranteed.
+ To avoid this unfortunate situation, Miss Tram has a few general tips for you as follows:
+ Learn carefully and choose reputable cosmetic facilities, do not "cheap ham" but choose a place of poor quality lest "loss of money"
+ Make sure spraying tools at beauty places must be cleaned and disinfected before performing
After completing the beauty process, it is necessary to have a reasonable diet and rest to prevent bacteria from invading during the skin's recovery.
If the skin is sensitive or allergic to chemicals, it is recommended to get a doctor's permission before deciding to get a tattoo spray.
Choosing cosmetic methods to help you feel more confident and beautiful is absolutely right. So Miss Tram hopes, each of us should be very wise in choosing where to "send" our beauty so that BEAUTIFUL MEDIUM is the safest!
Do not hesitate, call HOTLINE 1900 7018 For advice on any questions you may have about the service.
- Spray lips Crystal helps lips up in nature, keeping the color quite stable
- Collagen Crystal Spray and Lip Stem Cell Spray help you own smooth, soft lips
- Spray the lips of the queen Natural lip color - Painless - Color fast - Safe
- Sculpting micro lips to color up quickly and to the right color
- Treatment of dark lips and natural lips spray for both men and women