What should customers do when they have a skin that is hard to color?
- 1 What should customers do when they have a skin that is hard to color?
- 2 What spray techniques should be noted?
- 3 Handling cases where customers have difficult to eat colors
Some of the following spraying experiences will help you effectively handle the situation of customers who are not eating color, leaving you with the best standard color. In addition, Miss Tram Academy also shared some notes during the implementation process, helping you minimize possible errors.
What spray techniques should be noted?
First and foremost, it is that you have to check the status of the guests, advise them to choose the one that best suits their face (eyebrow, ink color). After that, you will draw the format, clean the eyebrow and incubate the spot. Care should be taken to ensure that customers have the most comfortable psychology to avoid affecting the implementation process.
See Same Article Chan Mai - Eyebrow
In process Sculpting eyebrowsYou need to pay more attention to the following technical factors:
Needle injection angle
It is necessary to adjust the position so that it is most comfortable, hold the device firmly and watch the needle head perpendicular to the skin surface. Doing this technique well, you will not get pain, less hurt, and especially limit pain when you go to work.
Needle travel force
Spraying eyebrows requires a steady needle, not too fast and too slow. There are many cases that go too quickly to prevent the ink from being absorbed, causing damage under the skin, causing you to appear dark spots.
Depth of needle
The depth of the needle to the skin should be clearly divided into the following cases:
- When you go to the eyebrow frame, you should only put the needle tip down to the skin about 800mm
- Taking the needle into the eyebrow, the most reasonable depth is about 0.03mm
Too deep a needle will darken you after you have done it, but it will quickly fade if you peel. In the case of shallow needles, you may not have color because the ink is not absorbed.
Handling cases where customers have difficult to eat colors
People who have a difficult place to eat color when spraying eyebrow tattoo often have the following expression:
- Oily skin with sweat
- People with blood thinning and water are much more in the process of going needle
In these cases the ink spray color will be difficult to eat into the skin, leading to you finishing without color. To overcome this situation, you need to follow the standard techniques below:
- The ink is thicker than the guest color, so you can choose a level to peel off
- In the process of going to the needle, go lightly and slowly, paying close attention to each piece to make sure it is even
- The depth of the needle to the skin should be chosen at a level of 0.5mm, while at the same time sharpening the needle frame
- When spraying, constantly wipe the tissue and blood to avoid diluting the ink
After you're done, you need to tell the guests to come back to color, help you to color as much as possible. In addition to these notes, you must also choose genuine ink, which satisfies the quality. There are so, you finish the new standard color nice, stable durability after a long time.
If you encounter a situation where customers have a difficult chance to eat colors, try applying the treatment that Miss Tram Academy shares here. Hopefully, the article has provided more knowledge and useful experience for you. Wish you success, bring to your customers the most beautiful and natural eyebrows!