[QUESTION - ANSWER] Should Using Multifunctional Charger For Tattoo Sprayer Or Not
"Use multifunction charger for tattoo sprayer, DO or NOT" - is the question Miss Tram Academy received from students. What do you think should be chosen?
As we all know, universal charger also known as voltage stabilizer has the outstanding use of multiple outputs and can customize many different voltage levels. They are suitable for most types of tattoo sprayers so they are very popular and used by the community.
BUT use multifunction charger for tattoo sprayer, DON'T, because:
- For the strict requirements to create a good product, to please customers, the tattoo sprayer must ensure a speed of needles, no vibration, stability ... So only when using the original charger According to the new machine, it has enough electric current to ensure that the technicians can get these favorable factors.
- Each type of tattoo sprayer is designed by the manufacturer with their fixed charger, changing to a different one from the same line will easily cause the machine to malfunction, life will also be shorter.
- The universal charger can be used in case your charger is damaged, can not be replaced immediately with a new charger. Meanwhile, the level of focus on each operation will have to be higher than normal to promptly handle the arising issues (if any).
- Always use the correct charger according to the machine, avoid using adapters (removable voltage regulator) made with a current greater than 4.2 volts will affect the engine, affecting the durability of the machine.
When the battery is full, the charging light turns green, the charger should always be removed to prevent the battery bottle, reducing battery life
- In addition, if you do not know what to rely on to choose a quality tattoo machine for you, you can refer to the "secrets" that Miss Tram has shared in this previous post. dentist: https://misstram.edu.vn/muon-chon-may-phun-xam-tot-can-luu-y-nhung-gi/
Refer to the information of popular courses (depending on your preference) to get started with beauty:
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path and see if you are suitable for this career or not!