| Questions | Why Should You Apply Ointment After Eyebrow Spray
Do you remember that after spraying the eyebrow tattoo, the technician will thoroughly advise about the diet, the care notes and SPECIAL is the use of ointment to apply to the eyebrows to get the perfect eyebrows is it perfect?
Any questions about why you should apply ointment after spraying your eyebrows? Or have you ever smeared Ointment after cosmetic surgery?
Miss Tram will explain for you to understand and more serious offline:
- Ointment is a term for medicines that include a medicine mixed with a fat (sometimes vaseline) for topical or mucous application. Ointment is usually in the form of a thick, greasy cream, used to protect the skin or put medicine into the skin.
The reason the ointment is recommended to use after eyebrow beautification is because:
+ In ointment, it has anti-inflammatory properties that protect the skin and prevent swelling and skin infections.
Therefore, you should apply ointment in the first 3 to 5 days to reduce swelling, soothe the affected area, and at the same time anti-inflammatory, prevent infections and provide moisture to the skin. .
Ointment will be effective if it is used when you follow the steps below:
Step 1: Wash your hands with antibacterial soap.
Step 2: Use a cotton swab dipped a little with warm water (made from cooled boiled water), dab on the eyebrows and gently stroke. This is a way for you to clean your eyebrows and remove dirt for perfect cosmetic results.
Step 3: Use another cotton swab to apply ointment and gently apply it on the tattooed eyebrow area. You should only use ointment instead of Vaseline or oil-based products or cosmetics because they can "pore" the pores.
𝑳𝒖̛𝒖 𝒚́ 𝒏𝒉𝒐̉: Do not apply ointment that is too thick or too thin and counterproductive.
Step 4: Apply ointment continuously for the first 3-5 days after tattooing and wash your face gently with warm water after waking up in the morning and before going to bed at night.
In addition, in order for the eyebrows to peel off to be beautiful, remember to follow the instructions of the professional too!
Do not hesitate, call HOTLINE 1900 7018 For advice on any questions you may have about the service:
- Spray fine toner with 100% herbal extract to sharpen the eyebrows.
- Ombre eyebrow spray creates a natural, soft eyebrow.
- Spraying Magic Shading eyebrows creates more depth and sharper.
- 3D natural fiber eyebrow sculpture - 9D highlight each eyebrow line.
- Sculpting natural eyebrows combined with Spray Ombre / Shading to create both natural and sharp eyebrows.
- Sculpture male technical eyebrow 9D.
- Delete, correct, handle the phenomenon of eyebrows with blue red before.
See More Good Articles Eyebrow (microblading eyebrows, for fuller & thicker Eyebrows) In Category Question and Answer Miss Tram's: