Spraying the lips is to help the lips have a natural color, look younger and more fresh. This technique also helps cover many inherent defects on the lips so that customers are confident anytime, anywhere without makeup. However, in the process of tattooing, especially when you are new to the job, it will be difficult to avoid negligence, resulting in unwanted results.
Among these, the case of customers after finishing the transfer to intensive care is not uncommon. So what is the cause of the error, and what is the most effective way to handle it?
How To Deal With Penetrating Lip Balm Most Effective
Why do lips have blackened after spraying?
The most standard lip spray technique requires the implementer to ensure the depth of the needle when impacting the skin is only 0.3mm, at the same time the needle walking speed is not too fast, performing color on one side about 3 times. In addition, the maximum time for a lip spray in just 45 minutes, because if done too long will damage this sensitive skin and lead to many other problems.
Referring to the error that can occur when spraying the lips, in my experience Miss Tram Academy The most significant is the case of the lips do not penetrate to the dark. Why is this situation happening?
Lips after spraying is mainly caused by the following factors:
- Firstly, the person who carried the needle did not follow the technique and the needle holding position was skewed.
- Secondly, the speed of needle walking is too fast, along with the deep needle tip, causing lip damage, causing the skin of the lips to bruise and lead to bruising.
- Third, if walking the needle in a straight line rather than a spiral direction will lead to the ink uneven, the lips easily hurt.
- Fourthly, when using low-quality inkjet, improper color mixing will also lead to customers' lips darkening, non-standard colors.
How to handle bruised lips?
Spraying the lips is completed if you check that the customer lips have lesions, bruises, then you need to calm down to determine the most appropriate treatment plan. In this situation, experts advise you to discuss this with your client, telling them about 30 days later to return to color.
If the lips are sprayed once and darkened, the next treatment should use orange or red orange miles. Note, we must go to the right needle technique, evenly hand to bring ink to the lips, helping lips stick color.
Experience the most standard lip spray
To help perfect spray lips perfectly, just up the color just has a certain smoothness, you should note some of the following:
- Need to choose quality inkjet ink, extracted from natural ingredients and does not contain lead or other metals.
- Mastering the color mixing formula, aligning the color ratio to customers' age and skin color.
- Install the base nozzle in the lips to be longer than the lip line, proceeding to go short on the first turn.
- Use the right technique, non-invasive to hurt the lips. Take care that the force of the needle is steady, do not lift the needle and the needles must be close together.
- Need anesthetic to help customers comfortable, support the needle process more smoothly.
Hope some share on here of Miss Tram Academy has helped you gain more experience to effectively handle the dark lip spray situation for customers, and help you have more know-how, the best lip spray technique.